How about a group deal on some Shirts Jack?

FATJACK said:
Guys we are planning on putting the name on the right side opposite the VTCOA logo, is that not what you want? If you want it different all you need to do is put it in the comments section on the website.
Doesn't matter to me where it goes. My suggestion was just to have the screen name and real name side by side so it would be easier to identify people. Put a face to a screen name and a real name all in one glance.

SilvrSRT10 - Big Dave , Ironhead - James , Stinker - Tony

Something like that if everyone is agreeable.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Doesn't matter to me where it goes. My suggestion was just to have the screen name and real name side by side so it would be easier to identify people. Put a face to a screen name and a real name all in one glance.

SilvrSRT10 - Big Dave , Ironhead - James , Stinker - Tony

Something like that if everyone is agreeable.
That be the plan but we still appreciate suggestions.

1. STINKER (one small, one XXL)
2. Roz-SRT (3qty Large. 1qty-black with red/ 1qty-blk with white/ 1qty-white with black)
3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants (XL)
5. Yellowfever#154
6. Yellow Venom (XL-1 short,1 long sleeve )
7. Ironhead 1-xlarge yellow- 1-large-yellow = 2 shirts one
8. KRAZYSRT10 (XL....1 Long Sleeve and 1 Short Sleeve...What? It gets cold here!!!)
9. Prof (2 x-large)
10. OhioSRT10 (XL + 1 or 2 Long Sleeves)
11. PERK (large, short sleeve)
12. Tork_Monster (Med... 1 shortsleeve + 1 longsleeve+ 1 Polo.. All Black w/lime green lettering)
13. Stretch (XXL)
14. LoveThisTruck (medium- 1 long & 1 short)
15. The Itch (1 - XXL Red w/black stitching, + 2 med T's for the boys?)
16. eddie102870(3 of each 6 shirts total, all black with silver xl for me with eddie on it, large with dawn on it and a medium with jase on it)one long sleeve and one short sleeve for each of us
17. SilvrSRT10 (2 x 3xlt, 1 black, 1 white)
18. 6pakattack (2x 2XL T's White or yellow,NO BLACK) 6pak,YF265 Embroidered

Stinker said:
16. eddie102870(3 of each 6 shirts total, all black with silver xl for me with eddie on it, large with dawn on it and a medium with jase on it)one long sleeve and one short sleeve for each of us

One long sleeve and one short sleeve...Now THAT is what I call a "custom" shirt!

:D :D :D :D

I'm in---One long sleeve, one short sleeve; both Large

outnumbered said:
Done! But I didn't see the long sleeve shirts. Are they available yet?
Yes, just put in comments section that you want long sleeve. I will change your order.

Hey Joe Canadian shipping will probably be an extra 20 bucks, is that OK. Will tell you for sure when I ship.

Yellow venom said:
20 on top of the 16 I paid already?,just Pm me when you know Jack.
Sorry for the slow response. I am not sure on Canadian mail. Will let you know asap. Thanks

Prof said:
I am also wondering about a premium shirt with a large embroidered fang viper on the back...personalized "Prof" on the left front...when you get the time...
Sounds awesome, I'd be interested in something like this.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back