How about a group deal on some Shirts Jack?

like to send to belgium?

if so ... 1 large , grey , d3ze , without pocket
Pm me...

I'm jumping on the post ho wagon...:rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
1. STINKER (one small, one XXL)
2. Roz-SRT (3qty Large. 1qty-black with red/ 1qty-blk with white/ 1qty-white with black)
3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants (XL)
5. Yellowfever#154
6. Yellow Venom (XL-1 short,1 long sleeve )
7. Ironhead 1-xlarge yellow- 1-large-yellow = 2 shirts one
8. KRAZYSRT10 (XL....1 Long Sleeve and 1 Short Sleeve...What? It gets cold here!!!)
9. Prof (2 x-large)
10. OhioSRT10 (XL + 1 or 2 Long Sleeves)
11. PERK (large, short sleeve)
12. Tork_Monster (Med... 1 shortsleeve + 1 longsleeve+ 1 Polo.. All Black w/lime green lettering)
13. Stretch (XXL)
14. LoveThisTruck (medium- 1 long & 1 short)
15. The Itch (1 - XXL Red w/black stitching, + 2 med T's for the boys?)
16. eddie102870(3 of each 6 shirts total, all black with silver xl for me with eddie on it, large with dawn on it and a medium with jase on it)one long sleeve and one short sleeve for each of us
17. SilvrSRT10 (2 x 3xlt, 1 black, 1 white)
18. 6pakattack (2x 2XL T's White or yellow,NO BLACK) 6pak,YF265 Embroidered
19. kennygene XL Black or Red short sleeve

Originally Posted by JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE
1. STINKER (one small, one XXL)
2. Roz-SRT (3qty Large. 1qty-black with red/ 1qty-blk with white/ 1qty-white with black)
3. moparracing
4. Tiny Giants (XL)
5. Yellowfever#154
6. Yellow Venom (XL-1 short,1 long sleeve )
7. Ironhead 1-xlarge yellow- 1-large-yellow = 2 shirts one
8. KRAZYSRT10 (XL....1 Long Sleeve and 1 Short Sleeve...What? It gets cold here!!!)
9. Prof (2 x-large)
10. OhioSRT10 (XL + 1 or 2 Long Sleeves)
11. PERK (large, short sleeve)
12. Tork_Monster (Med... 1 shortsleeve + 1 longsleeve+ 1 Polo.. All Black w/lime green lettering)
13. Stretch (XXL)
14. LoveThisTruck (medium- 1 long & 1 short)
15. The Itch (1 - XXL Red w/black stitching, + 2 med T's for the boys?)
16. eddie102870(3 of each 6 shirts total, all black with silver xl for me with eddie on it, large with dawn on it and a medium with jase on it)one long sleeve and one short sleeve for each of us
17. SilvrSRT10 (2 x 3xlt, 1 black, 1 white)
18. 6pakattack (2x 2XL T's White or yellow,NO BLACK) 6pak,YF265 Embroidered
19. kennygene XL Black or Red short sleeve
20. Da1Chief 2 Polo Shirts (1 Mens Large Gray w/Red Letter, 1 Ladies Large Yellow w/Red Letters)
21. Da1Chief 2 T-Shirts ( Both Large 1 Black w/White Letters, 1 Sand w/Black Letters)
22. Da1Chief 2 Long Sleeve Shirts (let me know what colors and lettering available)

Well tell him to get better for use ---We need shirts====Hope it's nothing serious

not sure, tried to get ahold of him a bit ago for dom, and talked with ms betty and she said he was feeling pretty bad , so I jsut cut it short , but Mark will let us know a little later on

i talked to him this morning and he sounded pretty bad. told him to get his ass to the doctor

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back