HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING

Annu Kumar said:
Hi guys remember me. I know you guys remember me:D hope you num nuts are doing ok. Life has been great and challenging. But the main thing is that i wake up every day and eat 3 meals:) I am healthy and still have a good job. God its been so long that I cant even remember your guys names. Lets see, Noid, Srt Brad, Stinker, Patrick, Jack, Sleeper, Fast Fred, And the Prof:D :D

Life is challenging? :confused: Wake up daily with three meals? Healthy and a job? Gone for a long time? You just described an average American prisoner. Have you been in prison recently Annu? :dontknow: Is that what's been keeping you away? Good to see you back.:D

Hey Annu, Good to hear from you man. Hey just putting it out there, Did you ever get those pics. of the naked lady's washing your truck? Heh-heh Just jackin with you man.:D :p I couldn't help it, The devil made me do it.;)

Annu,

I must admit that I'm a bit conflicted about your return to the forum:

On one hand, you and I have had a number of unresolved issues in the past in which you've exhibited some rare (albeit undesirable) qualities. These have resulted in many unpleasant words between us..... All of this has left a rather unpleasant residue which once again raises its head.....

On the other hand, you are a person who instigates and attracts alot of controversy here on the forum, which I find to be the one of my main sources of entertainment here. How I relish the days when Roy and I would both find it neccessary to "comment" about the kind and quality of your posts and their "content"......

I look forward to more of the same in the future.....

I hope you've grown up a bit since you left the forum in a huff and vowed not to return...... At least that's how I remember it.... But my memory is a bit fuzzy on such matters....

Welcome back, I guess.... :rolleyes: :dontknow:

D

Last edited:
Ah yes, Annu adds a lot of entertainment around here. Of course he is one of many Tim has tangled with.

Django said:
Annu,

One one hand, you and I have had a number of unresolved issues in the past in which you've exhibited some rare (albeit undesirable) qualities. These have resulted in many unpleasant words between us..... All of this has left a rather unpleasant residue which once again raises its head.....

One the other hand, you are a person who instigates and attracts alot of controversy here on the forum, which I find to be the one of my main sources of entertainment here. How I relish the days when Roy and I would both find it neccessary to "comment" about the kind and quality of your posts and their "content"......

I hope you've grown up a bit since you left the forum in a huff and vowed not to return...... At least that's how I remember it.... But my memory is a bit fuzzy on such matters....

D

Glad to see you come back to Instant Insanity !!! As you can see,some assholes are still here !!!!:D :D :D

Django said:
Annu,

One one hand, you and I have had a number of unresolved issues in the past in which you've exhibited some rare (albeit undesirable) qualities. These have resulted in many unpleasant words between us..... All of this has left a rather unpleasant residue which once again raises its head.....

On the other hand, you are a person who instigates and attracts alot of controversy here on the forum, which I find to be the one of my main sources of entertainment here. How I relish the days when Roy and I would both find it neccessary to "comment" about the kind and quality of your posts and their "content"......

D

I think you meant in on one hand, not one one hand....right? Does that count?:dontknow:

Hey Annu......

Welcome to the No Truck Club

wheredwhogo? said:
I think you meant in on one hand, not one one hand....right? Does that count?:dontknow:

I was rushing to get to dinner....

I have corrected the typos...... and thanks.;)

D

Django said:
Annu,

On one hand, you and I have had a number of unresolved issues in the past in which you've exhibited some rare (albeit undesirable) qualities. These have resulted in many unpleasant words between us..... All of this has left a rather unpleasant residue which once again raises its head.....

D

Well Tim, you are often correct and candid with your posts and I too enjoy reading what you have to say since your words do not hide the truth. However, despite the past, perhaps this is a rear opportunity to start.. ANNU? :laugh:HAHAHAHAHA...

I thought someone hid that rock :dontknow: :D Welcome back Turkey Lips :p Now I must eat this double double in your honor :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Django said:

On the other hand, you are a person who instigates and attracts alot of controversy here on the forum, which I find to be the one of my main sources of entertainment here...

You too?

Annu, my first question, true to my roots:

Are you still in school? I hope so.

Roy

Venom Power said:
Well Tim, you are often correct and candid with your posts and I too enjoy reading what you have to say since your words do not hide the truth. However, despite the past, perhaps this is a rear opportunity to start.. ANNU? :laugh:HAHAHAHAHA...
Geez Antnee, I can't let this one go by................"a REAR opportunity..." Is that what you "reary" wanted to say?:dontknow: :p :D

joemags54 said:
Geez Antnee, I can't let this one go by................"a REAR opportunity..." Is that what you "reary" wanted to say?:dontknow: :p :D

ROR!!! (Raf out Roud!!!) :laugh:

Welcome back, Annu.... I missed ya! :confused: :D

Couple-a "Annu Thumbs Ups": :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back