How can I let this go?

Rockin Ronnie said:
Jeez, I leave to go fishing for a day and you guys self implode!!!! WWAASSSUUUP!!:D

Not really, Washed and Waxed the Truck and went to go see Ghost Rider.....

Very Good Day:D

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Not really, Washed and Waxed the Truck and went to go see Ghost Rider.....

Very Good Day:D
NOICE!! You wanna laugh your ass off?? I had a buddy of mine driving my truck launch me with the jetsled at a boatramp pretty much designed for 4 wheel drives this morning. 3 of our friends met us and we fished all day and when it came time to pull out my buddy is like your not gonna be able to pull the boat up this ramp ( all gravel) with that pretty ass truck. So we load up my 4500 pound sled. My buddy driving the truck put's her in tow/haul mode and he pull's me out to the parking lot. The guy was like damn what's under the hood of that thing. I told him 500hp he about shit!!!:D

includemeout said:
Yo Stink, Tim and All others, Denise has made her piece and I think it is time to let this one go.:idea:
With that said, F*** Political Correctness if that is what you all want:confused: Then the next time anything is said about Wetback Illegel Alians or Rag Heads You are going to catch some flack(Tim, you are exempted) and maybe I'll start posting FAGGOTS F*****G and SUCKING SOME BIG COCK , You Gay Bastages Should Love That:p :p :p

Damn it Jerry, will you quit pandering to Mikey.;) :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
includemeout said:
Yo Stink, Tim and All others, Denise has made her piece and I think it is time to let this one go.:idea:
With that said, F*** Political Correctness if that is what you all want:confused: Then the next time anything is said about Wetback Illegel Alians or Rag Heads You are going to catch some flack(Tim, you are exempted) and maybe I'll start posting FAGGOTS F*****G and SUCKING SOME BIG COCK , You Gay Bastages Should Love That:p :p :p

I dont have anything in this arguement , jsut reminding those that do, that it was in the offensive section, basically anything goes, if ya dont want to be offended, then its not good to go there.

mmmmtorque said:
I believe there are quite a few of us that dont read the post ho threads, perhaps that impacted the lack of responses.

I am one that doesn't read them (until tonight) because I think they are a total waste of time.Some people need to get a life.Just my .02 ;) :D

Stinker said:
I dont have anything in this arguement , jsut reminding those that do, that it was in the offensive section, basically anything goes, if ya dont want to be offended, then its not good to go there.

True, but anything goes, right???? BwaHAHAHA

Rockin Ronnie said:
My buddy driving the truck put's her in tow/haul mode and he pull's me out to the parking lot. The guy was like damn what's under the hood of that thing. D

I wear a "Hemi Got One" hat, just to mess with folks.

I never tell them whats under the hood. If they don't know, they don't deserve to know.

HOT RAM said:
I am one that doesn't read them (until tonight) because I think they are a total waste of time.Some people need to get a life.Just my .02 ;) :D

EVERYONE, GO HAVE A CUP OF SHUT THE F***UP!

HOT RAM said:

Maybe so, but you really don't want my advice on mods, I'm a bit hard on fenders and suspension :D

includemeout said:
EVERYONE, GO HAVE A CUP OF SHUT THE F*** UP!

Riddle me this

If one shuts the f*** up

Make the love life a bit rough :eek: :D

HOT RAM said:

:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Maybe so, but you really don't want my advice on mods, I'm a bit hard on fenders and suspension :D

Not to mention Wheels and Paint ROTFLMAO:D :D ;)

OK, you asked for it

Suspension Mod

Step 1....Remove wheel

DSC_0022.jpg

Let me lnow when your ready for step two

Classic............................More Please:D :rock: ;) :idea:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back