How can I let this go?

includemeout said:
Then why are you here tonight:confused:

Because it was in the non offensive section; which typically has something to offer.

OH GOOD LORD where is a moderator when you need one :eek: :eek: Obviously this thread is no longer non-offensive. Damned drunk yetties :dontknow: :D

Hi everyone :D :eek: ;) :D

mmmmtorque said:
I believe there are quite a few of us that dont read the post ho threads, perhaps that impacted the lack of responses.
See you really don't know what you have been MISSING :D :D ;) ;) ;) :star:

Wifey said:
See you really don't know what you have been MISSING :D :D ;) ;) ;) :star:

Yes he does....

Stinker said:
I dont have anything in this arguement , jsut reminding those that do, that it was in the offensive section, basically anything goes, if ya dont want to be offended, then its not good to go there.
I am generally not offended. It is a matter of principle. Women .............. the "other" race ;) ;) :D -

No I am not a women's libber and no, I'm not voting for Hillary :D Everyone can relax :rock:

Silent D said:
Last evening before I went to bed, I dropped by the Post Ho Thread just for the sheer hell of it.....

I noticed that Denise had responded with some terse words and a mad face at something that Iwantmysrt had said about women....... It was so patently vulgar that even I wouldn't repeat it .....

Now I see that he's suggesting that he's offended by being called out for the purposes of an apology..... Look up the word "temerity" in the dictionary and you'll see Iwant's picture next to the word.....

In essence Iwant claims that all's fair in the offensive section..... Well, I'm calling fkn bullshit on that..... There have been many occasions when items were too offensive even for that category on this forum....

Yes, I understand that he has made nice with Denise and that's good. But there comes a time when someone's words are so ugly, so mean and evil that even an apology to one person is insufficient..... he should apologize to ALL women and do 30 days in fkn county lock up IMO.....

What an evil. loathesome hater of all women he must be to make a statement like that...... It's almost inconceivable that one guy can offend so many people all at once like that.....yet, no one but me seemed offended..... WTF? I'm absolutely dumbstruck that no one....NOT A FKN SOUL, has raised their voice to take offense and respond with same anger as I have about this kinda shit.....

To the contrary, all I've heard is support for Iwant's being a good guy and saying he's sorry in PM....... Big fkn deal.............:mad:

People need to know that words mean things and the spoken word is one of the principle things which separates us from dumb animals......

I am out..............

tadp

I could not have explained why I was offended better myself. It was not a personal attack on me at all and I knew that ..... Tim got me from the start, as usual !!. ;) ;)

Thank you for the apology iwant .................:D :burnout:

Now back on topic :rock: :rock:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok Red trucks are the fastest :p :p :p

What the f*** happened while I was gone???:(

I thought this shit was over?:(

Tim I love ya Brother, you've been more than good to me...and you know that I love ya. But havent we had enough drama this week? Big Picture Bro...I know you could call me out on this but please dont.

Lets just let this die and kall it a day. I love everyone here and would sell my truck to help any of you here!

I say shit all the time that I am sure is offensive. I think the difference is y'all know me and you dont know Iwantmysrt. I dont either, but I'm sure he didn't mean to start any shit....

I'm with stank on this one, but at the same time, I still respect how Django feels about this.

I am torn....I need another beer!:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wifey said:
I could not have explained why I was offended better myself. It was not a personal attack on me at all and I knew that ..... Tim got me from the start, as usual !!. ;) ;)

Thank you for the apology iwant .................:D :burnout:

Now back on topic :rock: :rock:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok Red trucks are the fastest :p :p :p

Uhhhhh, YES they are!!!:rock: :p :p :p

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Uhhhhh, YES they are!!!:rock: :p :p :p

Must be all that Gold on mine that makes it so damn slow :dontknow:

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Must be all that Gold on mine that makes it so damn slow :dontknow:

Maybe Loosey just misses her original wheels...:dontknow: ;) :D :D :D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Maybe Loosey just misses her original wheels...:dontknow: ;) :D :D :D

Hey, the Girl loves her Shinny new shoes.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Hey, the Girl loves her Shinny new shoes.

They always do....that sounds sexist....awww f*** it!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
They always do....that sounds sexist....awww f*** it!:D

Loosey is my Girl

And She's the Best

Mine is still better....:D:D:D:D

I bet yours is a centimeter faster though with them flames...:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Mine is still better....:D:D:D:D

I bet yours is a centimeter faster though with them flames...:)

Mines only faster cuz I'm allowed to drive it, otherwise you got me beat hands down

KRAZYSRT10 said:
What the f*** happened while I was gone???:(

I thought this shit was over?:(

Tim I love ya Brother, you've been more than good to me...and you know that I love ya. But havent we had enough drama this week? Big Picture Bro...I know you could call me out on this but please dont.

Lets just let this die and kall it a day. I love everyone here and would sell my truck to help any of you here!

I say shit all the time that I am sure is offensive. I think the difference is y'all know me and you dont know Iwantmysrt. I dont either, but I'm sure he didn't mean to start any shit....

I'm with stank on this one, but at the same time, I still respect how Django feels about this.

I am torn....I need another beer!:D:D:D
Geeeez guys, Django sees it like me. It is not personal, it is a general low thing to say about other people in this case women. It's over now, we all have taken a 2500 mg chill pill and we are feeling fukin phine :D Right :rock:

Wifey said:
Geeeez guys, Django sees it like me. It is not personal, it is a general low thing to say about other people in this case women. It's over now, we all have taken a 2500 mg chill pill and we are feeling fukin phine :D Right :rock:

Hey.....

We been talkin about flames and stuff.....

I thought :dontknow:

We ho'd the hell out of this thread

I thought :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back