how do i post a ad?

cadillacsean

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im trying to post a ad to sell my 05 qc factory tonneau cover( srt 10 of course):), but it wont let me. am i doing something wrong? it mentions that i need permission. what do i need to do? thanks

You have to have 50 posts if I remember, before you can sell items.

thanks i didnt realize that. ive only been a member for a few months, but i used to be into mustangs and alot of those guys were really brutal to each other on the mustang forums and i just lost interest. but i will give it a try here. thanks for the info

just search for a post-hoe thread... don't post a buncha BS on all 50 active threads, lol...

or you can pay $26 and become a supporting member and post immediately and also have access to other sections of the forum;)

just search for a post-hoe thread... don't post a buncha BS on all 50 active threads, lol...

or you can pay $26 and become a supporting member and post immediately and also have access to other sections of the forum;)

Salesman of the year....this man deserves a raise!

images

he should get a 20% raise for that

20% of 0 is..............

It's the thought that counts, isn't it? :p

Where is my Peso :dontknow:

thanks i didnt realize that. ive only been a member for a few months, but i used to be into mustangs and alot of those guys were really brutal to each other on the mustang forums and i just lost interest. but i will give it a try here. thanks for the info

Well welcome aboard ... Post away !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back