how do i post a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper1083

Reaction score
some one please tell me how i would post a question about parts i need for my truck. thanks. yes i am new. lol.

go to the wanted section and list up what you need. once you get into the "wanted" threads, click on the uper left corner where it says "new Thread"

Do you need so many posts, like 75 to be able to post in Wanted section same as buy/sell section??maybe that's what the problem is???

i think the wanted section is clear from the get-go... but it's 50 posts, i believe, for the for sale section...

though it reads as if he already has one...:dontknow:

He is asking where the appropriate place to post a question is. Being a new poster, and not knowing the common practices of a forum, make it a little intimidating to post anywhere except the newb section. Not all forums are as friendly as this one, and some can be downright brutal when things are not posted in the correct place.

-Chris

yeah i posted in the wrong spot a few times. Hell i think i still do here and there. The MODS on this site always just move it no problem and shoot you a PM telling you that they moved it for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back