How do you afford your 10?

I hope this answered your question because everyone is on the up and up with you. :)

Last edited:
Viperhauler pays for mine. He's my bitch. So I'm good.

B!acK02ouT said:
i was just curious to see what all of you do for a living that allows yall to afford a srt.. a 10 is my dream truck and i'd love to have one but i just dont have the funds for one :bawling: i'm still in college and my mommy and daddy aren't rich haha so i can't have any vehicle i want, unfortunately. but hopefully someday i'll be able to get me my dream 10 :rock:

this is what i'm working with right now.. it's not much but its a start. since i can't afford a 10 i just gotta make it look like i can for now lol. i had to work my a$$ off to get it.. good thing about it is it's fully paid off :D i just got a 10 bumper and put it on and i got a McGauphys 2/4 in the mail the other day that im about to put my truck as well. so here's my black beauty so far..

Keep reaching for the goals, apply and prioritize yourself/goals and work your a$$ off -- that's what I did and continue to do so -- I guess it worked, so far, I have one... :burnout:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
get another mommy and daddy?:D

jus jkin bud, stay in school, like he said , it will come, you jsut have to be patient.............ahhhh crap I sound like my parents!

get ten credit cards have a freakin ball and buy a ten:p

there I feel better now:D

Leave it to Tony

Started out finding a good deal on a Ranger. Cleaned it up, drove it awhile and sold it for a profit. Bought a Dakota ext cab for a good deal, drove it a while and sold it for a profit. Found a QC Hemi truck at a steal, drove it, fixed it up to look like an SRT 10, and sold it for more than I owed on it to put a big chunk down on my SRT-10. And that only took me about 9 years! But I finally have my truck!!!

now is da time to buy one, but finish school first........:)

i finished my associates degree in electronics & have been working in the semiconductor/solar industry for the past 25+ years..... everything is all paid off now, it's a nice place to be. :)

I think you are allready asking the correct questions, based on that I think you are smart enough to figure it out:rock: You just need a plan write it down including timelines and stick to it.

thhewelshm

Prof said:
Focus on school...

Marry well...

Bahaha!! One or the other will help you out! If you can put them both together, you just might be able to buy a prototype TSTM Supercharger!! :D:D :rock::rock:
:aetsch::elefant::aetsch::elefant:

B!acK02ouT said:
haha for sure guys.. school is my #1 priority!

this post was also kind of a way to help me figure out different routes i might want to take in school. im in that spot where im still not quite sure of where i want to go with school, like what career path i want to go down.

im not gunna worry about getting a 10 any time soon (unless i win the lottery :aetsch: ) gotta get some ideas of how to get my 10 tho ;)

Honestly man, consider a military career. If you finish your bachelors degree become an officer. The pay is really good IMO considering everything is paid for. As far as which branch, that's entirely personal preference.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back