How do you afford your 10?

Hell, I gave up tail for toys long ago...too much drama with tail!

was looking for a company truck since my duramax was getting some age on it. stumbled across the NFFF forum and was hooked. bought a 05 QC modded the shit out of it. talked the wife into going to the mopar nats in 2006. met a lot of the idiots on here. i fit right in so i stayed. sold the 05 to another member on here, bought a 04 RC and its been on jackstands for close to two years. probably shouldve kept the duramax. i see it all the time and it still looks brand new...lol naw i dont regret a day ive owned one of these trucks.

eddie102870 said:
was looking for a company truck since my duramax was getting some age on it. stumbled across the NFFF forum and was hooked. bought a 05 QC modded the shit out of it. talked the wife into going to the mopar nats in 2006. met a lot of the idiots on here. i fit right in so i stayed. sold the 05 to another member on here, bought a 04 RC and its been on jackstands for close to two years. probably shouldve kept the duramax. i see it all the time and it still looks brand new...lol naw i dont regret a day ive owned one of these trucks.
I thought Duramax was your nickname for your pecker???:D :D :D

I worked my _____ in the dirt :D it's all in what your willing to sacrafice. But that was when they were 50 G's now they are 20.... i could do that in my sleep ;)

No longer with National Oilwell Varco, got a new gig with WEST Engineering.... bunch more responsibility but they reward that nicely :D

Served my time in the military, Vested extra cash in my GI bill, and it's been going up quicker than the stock market. So now I'm out and have a security clearance working on military IT and it pays damn good as well as busting my ass on a hell of a resume, 2 years of footwork getting to the right spot after 4 years in service. Now on top of a good salary I'm taking college courses and my GI bill pays me BAH.

In summary I worked my ass off since I saw this truck as a concept my senior year of high school '03. Finally about a year ago, I was able to get one and I live pay check to pay check, but I'm happy :)

The '03 concept, where it all started for lots of us:

Resized_dodge_ram_srt10_2002_03_b.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back