How do you guys deal with witdrawals?

I just cant wait to get it back then I might just get into the top 5 timeslips.
Just this waiting is killing me.

I went through withdrawals for about 9 weeks. It started on day one and was at it's worse the day before I got to pick it back up.....

It's not easy, it just plain sucks!

This is just painful, and terrible to hear you suffer like this. Just buy your 10 another present, that helps me, just ask Stinker, and Justin.

bclark05 said:
This is just painful, and terrible to hear you suffer like this. Just buy your 10 another present, that helps me, just ask Stinker, and Justin.

yea just buy more mods and put them on tint the lights paint some parts take advantage man:D

I tell you how I get by........

I post about it read about it, by things for her. Until that fitful day arrives and get to take'er in my arms and run that bich sideways through second........!!!!! For two weeks, then I leave for 2 months and the process starts all over! :)

bmako said:
Its been over 8 weeks since the truck has been at the shop and its probably gonna be another 3-4 weeks. Was wondering if anyone has gone through truck withdrawals? Business has been real(Imean REAL) slow and all I can think of is geeting my baby back. Any suggestions to get through this?

VODKA:rock: :marchmellow: :rock: :marchmellow: :rock: :marchmellow: :congrats: :rock:

well thanks for the advice, but cant buy anymore. This build is costing me everything. It really came at abad time, but hey when its all done and paid for. ENGLISHTOWN here I come.

Try 15 months.

Or Ram from Hell 2+ years. Jack is similar I believe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back