How do you guys deal with witdrawals?

bmako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its been over 8 weeks since the truck has been at the shop and its probably gonna be another 3-4 weeks. Was wondering if anyone has gone through truck withdrawals? Business has been real(Imean REAL) slow and all I can think of is geeting my baby back. Any suggestions to get through this?

OHHHH truck withdrawls.. I thought you were....talking....about money..... with.... Cause I deal with those kinds by placing them in my pocket..

Yep got 2 ideas for you.

1. Go rent a car and as they say......drive it like you stole it!:D

OR

2. Car dealerships are hurting for customers. Go test drive a few cars!!!!:rock:

Hope this helps!:p

Been there done that as they say. Drove the new ram wasnt impressed. Drove an 05 RC by me and made it even worse. Even drove an H2 and was really bored. Need my baby back.

There's a video that Kevan made a LONG time ago. It's on Youtube. It's his camera mounted somewhere in the truck, and he takes you for a short ride in his truck.

It's actually more torture than anything else! :eek:

Type in "VTCOA" on Youtube - it should be one of the first ones posted. :D :D :D

..eight weeks, eight weeks...I laugh at eight weeks I put mine away right after Halloween. I sometimes shut my eyes and can remember when I put her to rest. I was paying over 4.00 per gallon at the pump. At the rate gas is climbing it will be 4.00 again before I uncover her. Eight weeks...please you make me laugh in your general direction. The weather can't be that good in Jersey that you need to worry about the truck yet. Keep connected to this site and live out your withdraws with fellow members....were here for you brother.

I even bought a car tent for the winter, but I didnt plan on it being gone this long. Oh well, I guess the wait will be worth it.

My truck has been out since the Orchard Beach Show. Remember that? Its prolly gonna be out till Mar. I look at it like this. I just pretend I never had it so I am just waiting for it to arrive for the first time. This give s me something to look forward too.:D

I got back home today. It was +10c, much better than -35c at work. Pulled the 10 out, gave it a bath, revved it up a few times, pissed off the wife and the lady next door. There is still 2 feet of snow on the ground, can't drive anywhere, but spring is coming. P.S. I washed my wife's car so she is happy now too!!! :) :) :)

8 weeks? Hell that's nothing, I've driven my truck ONCE in the last two years... and then it was limited to 3k RPM!! My answer is not something I recommend to others.

I was forced to sell my truck in Dec, '07.... It's been over a year now.... Django2 was great....

Wanna fkn trade.....?

D

just think of all of us in the south were there is no snow on the ground and we can drive ours year round.:D AHHH and they say the south lost the war:rofl: :burnout:

My engine was out for almost a year to the day. It was not a lot of fun.

Scrambler1 said:
8 weeks? Hell that's nothing, I've driven my truck ONCE in the last two years... and then it was limited to 3k RPM!! My answer is not something I recommend to others.
LOLOLOLOLL same boat:D bought mine in 04 drove it 7000 miles, boom! another 7000 boom!

hhhhmmmmmmmm I see a trend here:argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back