How Do You Post Video

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the only way to put up video by using your url in the box that opens when you click the filmstrip icon in the emoji row?

if so does that mean you need some outside account to store videos?

i mean videos from your iPhone or Android

thanks

Is the only way to put up video by using your url in the box that opens when you click the filmstrip icon in the emoji row?

if so does that mean you need some outside account to store videos?

i mean videos from your iPhone or Android

thanks
It appears you need a link whether it be a vid program you save it to on your device or from the internet …

Well i don't see how a link would work from your device. I get how to do it from a website. It uploads a picture from the device so maybe that would work with a video in your phone. I don't have one to try

Well i don't see how a link would work from your device. I get how to do it from a website. It uploads a picture from the device so maybe that would work with a video in your phone. I don't have one to try
Not sure either ,, thinking you can save it to a file that creates a URL ‍♂️

That's what I'm thinking like photobucket or whatever the new sites are. I don't partake so have no idea. :)

May not work from a general hosting site, if you notice when you click on the filmstrip icon, this pops up:

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 09-07-14 How Do You Post Video.png

Looks like fairly narrow list.

So can video stored on a smartphone be added in the same way you add a pic from the phones gallery?

So can video stored on a smartphone be added in the same way you add a pic from the phones gallery?
Try it ,, I know mine didn’t work , but hell I’m no vid i ot or maybe I am hahaha

Well that's silly! Thank you for clearing that up :cool:

The software for this site is a bit behind the times.

The software for this site is a bit behind the times.
It is! Oh well I guess there isn't much readon for them to update it. Just a bunch of hos and you and Ronnie - Hahah! J/K sorta

It is! Oh well I guess there isn't much readon for them to update it. Just a bunch of hos and you and Ronnie - Hahah! J/K sorta
Speak for yourself hahaha :D:p

Not to do with videos

are the wheels on your truck the same as the ones in your wagon? 22s?
I’m curious also ?

Attachments

• IMG_4094.jpeg
    IMG_4094.jpeg
    403.4 KB · Views: 3
Not to do with videos

are the wheels on your truck the same as the ones in your wagon? 22s?
No, OEM 20's in both cases lol:
Truck
IMAG3674 edit.jpg

Wagon
IMAG3046_1.jpg

I’m curious also ?
I'd like that Radio Flyer more if it didn't have big fat loser uh I mean ford stickers on it LMAO

Nice! Good they use the same size. You can swap if you need to :cool:

Someone could photoshop some Viper manifolds on that radio flyer! It is a good looker otherwise :D

Hahaha i honestly didn't even click to the fact that the truck wasn't a 10 :rolleyes:

Derr

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back