How is the best place to live in California?

FIREBALL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the best place to live in California - for me?
I like to live in CA in next years and start my new company now.

FIREBALL said:
How is the best place to live in California - for me?
I like to live in CA in next years and start my new company now.

Come to California. I live here, too....

I will create a sales and marketing model for your company.. We will make lots of money....

D

Last edited:
Lots of cheap ass labor in So Cal since Nafta, you can get 3 unqualified workers for the price of one nowdays:( and thier are empty homes all over the place up for grabs, just have to wade through the homeless to get to them.
Other than that it is great

srt 10 jimbo said:
To many Gun Restrictions
Changes are happening, so who knows.

County to distribute medical marijuana cards
Comments 50 | Recommend 6
Cards to be available within 45 days
June 9, 2009 - 3:24 PM
NATASHA LINDSTROM Staff Writer
SAN BERNARDINO • After resisting California’s medical-marijuana law for years, San Bernardino County will begin distributing medical marijuana cards within the next 45 days, said county spokesman David Wert.

County supervisors decided in a closed session meeting this morning to roll out the process for handing out the state-issued cards, which will allow law enforcement to quickly verify a medical marijuana patient through an online database.

Next week, Wert said representatives from the state Department of Health Services are visiting the county to provide training to public health workers on the distribution process.

The county’s decision comes less than a month after the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear an appeal by San Bernardino and San Diego counties arguing they didn’t have to comply with distributing the cards because federal law against medical marijuana surpassed state law.

More than 40 of the state’s 58 counties already issue such cards. To get one, patients must show proof of residency, provide a doctor’s recommendation and pay a roughly $150 fee.

For the full story, read Wednesday's edition of the Daily Press. To subscribe to the Daily Press, call 241-7755 or click here.

Natasha Lindstrom may be reached at 951-6232 or at [email protected]

Stinker said:
the best place to live in cali is 2694 miles east of los angeles:D :D :D

:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: I guess it don't have to be that far East, but East a fer piece...East of the Rockies at a minimum...:)

Can beat it, once you come here you will find your self spoiled at the amount of things you can do within a driving distance, the diverse entertainment and dining availble, and housing is completely up to your budget. plenty of good areas and nice homes to be had.

I would be pleased to show anyone around Los Angeles if ya come down.

FerrariTruck said:
Can beat it, once you come here you will find your self spoiled at the amount of things you can do within a driving distance, the diverse entertainment and dining availble, and housing is completely up to your budget. plenty of good areas and nice homes to be had.

I would be pleased to show anyone around Los Angeles if ya come down.
dude, you cant walk outside and be nekid

you cant piss outside your house

you cant kill a deer or a hog, gut it, start a fire and eat it.

you cant fish for anything protected.

you cant have a gun
\
you cant have a cell phone

you cant drive drunk and have the cop give you a ride home

you cant have a pet outside

you cant sit under a bridge and ask for money

you cant drink beer in the back of your buddys pickup

you cant go four wheelin

you cant ride a dirt bike

you can tho get arrested for crossing the street at the wrong place

you can get arrested for dropping a ciggarete