HOW LONG HAVE YOU OWNED YOUR TRUCK

my wife purchased mine while i was offshore, jan. 04'. sat in the driveway another two weeks before i got home! she e-mailed me pics....that was the longest two weeks of my life:drool:

Bought in 06 with 7200 miles. Now 70K but paid off and still diggin it!

I purchased my 2006 RC Night Runner on the 12th of September 2007 with 5,87 miles on the clock. 5 years, 2 months and 10 days haha. I didn't get to drive it until 4-5 months after purchasing it though as I had to ship it and then convert it to RHD. A year or so later it was converted into The Batram. Love it!!!

SRT10River1.jpg

signed paperwork on mine around november 20th of 2005 brand new off show room floor with like 50 miles on it :) enjoyed every mile of the 60k and change she has now :)

bought in Texas in August 2008 , got it here in Belgium on the road februari 2009 with 10k miles on it.
now she has 36k miles and still love it !

January 21, 2005. Original owner. 87,000 miles. My son will inherit it when I kick the bucket. I hope he doesn't mind the wait.

First one Off the showroom floor in Feb 2005. wrecked it in 6 December 2011. Bought second one 6 days later.

August 09, 7K in miles, now 60K+ in miles with a full motor rebuild in progress:burnout:

I purchased my 2006 RC Night Runner on the 12th of September 2007 with 5,87 miles on the clock. 5 years, 2 months and 10 days haha. I didn't get to drive it until 4-5 months after purchasing it though as I had to ship it and then convert it to RHD. A year or so later it was converted into The Batram. Love it!!!

SRT10River1.jpg

You are the only one I herd so far how made yours into a rhd has anyone else done it or are you the only one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back