How Many are Left after 20 Years?

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe Jeffey has this info?

It's officially 20 years since these beautiful beasts hit the market!

I'm sure we're all curious how many are still alive?

2004 - RC

2005 - RC/QC

2006 - RC/QC

Last edited:
Don’t know, I will never know

That is my question too. I see so many SRT-10 scrapped and wonder how many.
I know what really peaked my curiosity is the Yellow Fever model. So you can see a bunch of Yellow Fever models scrapped, but they don’t tell you the number (xxx of 500), only the VIN numbers.
So how do you know what the number was? I’d like to know just to scratch them from the list, even though I don’t even own a Yellow Fever.
https://poctra.com/DODGE-RAM_SRT10-for-sale-4

Last edited:
I know what really peaked my curiosity is the Yellow Fever model. So you can see a bunch of Yellow Fever models scrapped, but they don’t tell you the number (xxx of 500), only the VIN numbers.
So how do you know what the number was? I’d like to know just to scratch them from the list, even though I don’t even own a Yellow Fever.
I was hoping Jeffey had a way to access that info but it doesn't look like he does :(
Maybe someone will know how to find this out and pipe in

Wow! That's a lot of trucks!! They all seem fairly high mileage so I guess they served well until they didn't lol

I'm also surprised at how many quad cabs there are. Maybe I thought they would handle better than the RC

either way what a shame. It does lower the available vehicles by quite a few.

If we could check the VIN numbers off of a list maybe we could narrow the survivor count down? That would be lots of work I'm sure

Wow! That's a lot of trucks!! They all seem fairly high mileage so I guess they served well until they didn't lol

I'm also surprised at how many quad cabs there are. Maybe I thought they would handle better than the RC

either way what a shame. It does lower the available vehicles by quite a few.

If we could check the VIN numbers off of a list maybe we could narrow the survivor count down? That would be lots of work I'm sure
I live in the Savannah area, and have only seen one, mine. Been here since 2017. Had some guys stop me just yesterday so they could look at it.

Yes they all have the door stickers and vins in the list . Some appear to be reasonably fixable . OTHERS damn , sad to even see those . Wondering if junk yards that have them keep a vin list on their salvage trucks . There was a site somewhere on the web a dozen years ago the showed a bunch of wrecked 10’s which I think Jeff has or had it somewhere in his Registry key notes . I think I even posted the link years ago on here somewhere

I live in the Savannah area, and have only seen one, mine. Been here since 2017. Had some guys stop me just yesterday so they could look at it.
Cool , seems these Trucks have become one of the forgotten unknowns in the anals of history these days .

You have a number of issues. These trucks were selling at 13-17k for a long time, people just don’t file insurance claims, they just push em off in a ditch after repurposing what they can. When searching the insurance db, you can do 5 a day. You’d need 2000 people searching every day to keep a 10% accuracy. This is only for USA. Add the number of stolen and exported, exported legally and you loose what, another 15%. Then you have those that part out for various reasons, anther 8%, 25% in connex containers, garages, barns, and who knows what and you want to know how many are left.

if you follow the collector industry, a lot of it comes down to “known to exist” and as you might guess, that is stupid with these trucks as they for the most part are identical baring the paint. The true holy grail trucks no one ever talks about, those will be the money makers. None of them are what most think.

Even at a 50% loss, these trucks will remain a market value item and not rarity. If it wasn’t for bidenomics, these trucks would still be worth 13k and at the current rate of stupidity, on average they will be sold for more than what some of us paid new. The crash will occur and that investment will also crash.

wait, just wait. At some point in the next 10-15 years, the economy will right it’s self and rarity may be a multiplier.

How many are left, is the wrong question. Who has the first one built, is a question, trucks with provenience a question.

I don't have the first one built but I did buy mine new and have ONE of them, anyway!
'Never bought it for an investment.
It could possibly be mistaken for a money laundering "project" but it's still fun, and no regrets.
Well, my TRX buddy regrets it. ;)

I don't doubt that one bit! I have made several road trips recently and haven't seen even one!!

I don't have the first one built but I did buy mine new and have ONE of them, anyway!
It could possibly be mistaken for a money laundering "project" but it's still fun, and no regrets.
Same!! I didn't buy her for an investment but if she were to ever go in the green I wouldn't complain lol

:rolleyes:
You have a number of issues. These trucks were selling at 13-17k for a long time, people just don’t file insurance claims, they just push em off in a ditch after repurposing what they can. When searching the insurance db, you can do 5 a day. You’d need 2000 people searching every day to keep a 10% accuracy. This is only for USA. Add the number of stolen and exported, exported legally and you loose what, another 15%. Then you have those that part out for various reasons, anther 8%, 25% in connex containers, garages, barns, and who knows what and you want to know how many are left.

if you follow the collector industry, a lot of it comes down to “known to exist” and as you might guess, that is stupid with these trucks as they for the most part are identical baring the paint. The true holy grail trucks no one ever talks about, those will be the money makers. None of them are what most think.

Even at a 50% loss, these trucks will remain a market value item and not rarity. If it wasn’t for bidenomics, these trucks would still be worth 13k and at the current rate of stupidity, on average they will be sold for more than what some of us paid new. The crash will occur and that investment will also crash.

wait, just wait. At some point in the next 10-15 years, the economy will right it’s self and rarity may be a multiplier.

How many are left, is the wrong question. Who has the first one built, is a question, trucks with provenience a question.

thank you!! I knew I could get you to speak up and say something besides uggghhh :cool:

Great analogy Jeff! You probably nailed it!

If 3056 04' were gone I'd have the only one left! Or if 1039 red 04's were gone - same! lol lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Right!! Having one and being first owner counts a lot

I like this pic Of FatJack that showed up on some random media here

smokin!!!! :cool:

9D726C44-E51B-4F7B-A764-E222D551EC4F.jpeg

Same!! I didn't buy her for an investment but if she were to ever go in the green I wouldn't complain lol
But but the Queen is the infamous Garage Queen lol

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back