How Many are Left after 20 Years?

I like this pic Of FatJack that showed up on some random media here

smokin!!!! :cool:

View attachment 65329
Burn out baby burnout .. that was Jacks Avatar for a while .
Wonder if he’s still running it around and make those nice Viper truck shirts ..

Right!! Having one and being first owner counts a lot
Uh oh ,, mine was owned by the dealer and the manufacturer before that . They had to teach it English prior to me buying it so it could become a American citizen :D

Florida had a boat load back in the day so that makes sense you still see a few
Not sure but Florida may have had the most next to Cali ..

Uh oh ,, mine was owned by the dealer and the manufacturer before that . They had to teach it English prior to me buying it so it could become a American citizen :D
Mine was made in Mexico :rolleyes: i think she got her legal paperwok before entering :confused:

I still have mine and I'll probably have it until I pass on I think it's safe to say more than half of a been destroyed I'm kinda surprised that these things aren't worth 70 or $80,000 when you consider how few actually exist

I still have mine and I'll probably have it until I pass on I think it's safe to say more than half of a been destroyed I'm kinda surprised that these things aren't worth 70 or $80,000 when you consider how few actually exist
Give it time , I believe some have already sold for that price and more . Half IMO is probably a good estimate .. then consider the ones that have been modified from stock , many heavily modified

No mods will be worth more, a true survivor. The just aren’t old enough yet. 30-40 years from that survivor point. At that point, how many are left will be a big point, the how many made will

No mods will be worth more, a true survivor. The just aren’t old enough yet. 30-40 years from that survivor point. At that point, how many are left will be a big point, the how many made will
Ok Jeff , will see you in 30 or 40 years :D

Hey that's great!! I'll probably have the Queen until I'm gone too.

and with the price of new trucks today we are wise to keep them! Some have sold for the amounts you mentioned :cool:

Exactly!!

Give it time , I believe some have already sold for that price and more . Half IMO is probably a good estimate .. then consider the ones that have been modified from stock , many heavily modified
I've seen those prices on bring a trailer and I agree on the half being where we probably are today

but good things take time!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back