how many miles on your srt-10

Picked mine up Friday with 18,273 on her, now I'm at 18,380 and all but 15 of those miles are in the rain lol.

Stnu said:
Picked mine up Friday with 18,273 on her, now I'm at 18,380 and all but 15 of those miles are in the rain lol.

you ought to be ashamed of yourself:D

thewelshm

Coming up on 28k miles:rock: :burnout: Haven't spent a dime on anything but oil changes and mods... alot of mods:D

48k and need to change power steering lines and TPS but other than that great! I think once the engine was tuned and redlined 6000 rpm the lines said F it! They were fine till then? Guess it's based off diesel shit that only sees 3000 rpms? More money in mods than anything.

Just passed 60k miles about a week ago. Bought it January 4th with 54k and it is problem free!

49,600 and had clutch slave and master done. Oil lines and tires.

Bought 11/06 with 74 miles on od

Current miles 23500

Had trans replaced at 12K (valve body n other parts on new one w/ better stuff)
Factory Oil cooler lines leaked (Now have stinkers)
Crank Pulley replaced, was loose
Power Steering pump replaced, whining bad
Rear main seal replaced, leaking (leaking again need another one replaced)

All under warranty. Bought extended warranty. Above repairs would have killed me :mad: if they were not covered repairs.

Oh yeah, busted bolt in head on passenger side putting headers back on. (Not trucks fault:D ) Bad bolt. Has Helicoil in it now, ugly mess getting that fixed.

Gquinn1980 said:
Ya I figured I would never find anything like it ever again so I kept it.

Good move! I had to learn the hard way.

Bought new May'06, now has 10,500mi. No probs except clutch and dr. seat motor, which were both replaced under warranty at 5k.

dont remember when I bought it. Got 18,5XX on it now. Only problem was a broken brake pedal assembly. (it moved side to side ALOT) not good when you go to hit the brake and it isnt there. :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back