how many miles on your srt-10

Powered up my dash yesterday for the first time in 515 days, July 5th 2008 was a dyno day and blew up my motor and it finally ran again at 1:30 last night. Most expensive repair was rebuilding the engine. Odometer shows 31,000 miles.

95,000 miles, original owner. While under warranty I had Power Steering pump fail and bearing in rear end fail. Other than that pretty much normal maintenance stuff along with known issues with hose fittings, blowing warm air on passenger side and once not taking fuel into the tank. Oh, leak from rear shaft seal on tranny but that was due to mileage. Simple wet sand of the yoke and a new seal fixed that one. Overall, all handled simple enough and has been imho an above average in reliability for a truck.

I have 17500 miles (30,001 km),had the oil cooler lines go twice,now fixed with Stinkers and the presure line on the power steering pump go,just got done a fully forged build on the engine and full build on the tranny too and a ROE purchase,so lots of mods :)

05 Black QC 44,000

Most expensive repair has been the PS hoses I got from stinker. But had had to have the transmision seal replace under warranty

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back