How many of you still have the STOCK Shifter?

HaulinAsp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20K+ miles on mine and still on the stocker.:dontknow: I don't have any problems with mine.

What benifits have you seen by changing it out?:rock:

I might want to just change the handle out and install a pistol grip handle.:D

Wildman

I still have my stock shifter. I don't have any problems hitting 3rd. But I had to learn how to shift it. You have to pay attention to what you are doing.

Wade

SERPENT said:
I have an x-metal billet rip-stick if you're interested.
What's the deal on the ripstick? $$

O.E.M. OUT!

216953.jpg

Quick

I have the Gunslinger with a carbon fiber pistol grip handle. looks and works great.

hemi killer said:
I have the Gunslinger with a carbon fiber pistol grip handle. looks and works great.

PICS!!!! DAMMIT!!!! I NEED TO SEE A PIC!!!!! LOL

please:)

x metal gen 1 here. Stocker just would not downshift properly. Missed third too many times under WOT. Boomers has taken care of those issues. I can confidently downshift from 6th through all the gears and really know which gear I am gonna hit.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
x metal gen 1 here. Stocker just would not downshift properly. Missed third too many times under WOT. Boomers has taken care of those issues. I can confidently downshift from 6th through all the gears and really know which gear I am gonna hit.

patrick
I can do the same-just fine with the stocker....:dontknow:

HaulinAsp said:
I can do the same-just fine with the stocker....:dontknow:

Mine sucked from day one. Just trying to downshift from 4th to third was extremely difficult. It would miss more than not.

If yours is working then good deal, dont fix it.

patrick

bro your gonna get a better more precise shift and alot less sloppiness,

but at the same tme unless you do a little to it ,you may gain a tad of noise.

I just put a B+M in mine, what an enormous difference! My stocker wouldnt even pull itself over to the 3-4 gate from the 1-2 gate, it just stayed there. It made even regular driving annoying as you had to think about every shift. I could powershift third with it consistently, but it was just too sloppy. The B+M shifts much much better and self centers very well, the only downfall is a slight resonance under acceleration (10 volume or higher on the stereo and you cant hear it at all), but I havent messed with it at all to reduce the noise yet. Overall very pleased with it, and the wife says its much easier to drive as well.
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back