How many original owners left?

streetwedg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how many guys are still here that are the original owners of your truck? Don't see many of the old names on here much anymore. I got mine on 3/23/04

I'm the original owner of mine. Will be ten years Feb 10th 2015. Hard to believe.

Original owner with the red one.... still just under 5k and all stock.
2nd owner for the grey one pushing 10K and not stock.

Wish I was first but I can tolerate being second. Glad for all the ones who could afford email and still have them from day one.

2nd owner of an 05, bought with 5300 miles on. Now pushing 71k of the most fun filled miles of any of the MOPARS I've owned...

2nd owner club as well.... the third owner will be waiting a looooong time

I was a second owner on all the trucks I've owned. My current 04 was purchased at the dealer I work for and serviced by me, I know my truck better than anybody.

Kinda funny, I did not even know what an SRT-10 pickup was until the spring of 2012. On line looking to pick up a used truck for the company and stumbled onto the 10. Owned 2 since then. 1st was abused and wrecked (I got it too big a hurry to own one) and bought the second in Oct 2012 with 15,400 miles on it. Now 25 months later have 86,000 and will rebuild when the time comes. Can't really see driving anything else.

I'm an original owner, purchased new May 2004. Still love it today. It's getting ready to be new all over again.....only on the next level!

Original owner of a black '04 still low mileage. Bought it in May '04. I'll have this bad boy until I die.

--CC

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back