HOW MANY RWHP???????????

Stinker said:
justin is also working on a bigger blower set up also , one that would work well with larger heads and cams and such.

that might be a way to go also.

i think 505 has a pic of it somewhere

HUH???????:confused: :confused:

Stinker said:
justin is also working on a bigger blower set up also , one that would work well with larger heads and cams and such.

that might be a way to go also.

i think 505 has a pic of it somewhere
You talking about the Procharger SC Tony?

Yep I was the third guy who to experience the Paxton running out of air.

To the original poster... if you leave the heads and cam stock you will make more power with the Paxton, close to 700. If you want more power than that you'll need a turbo and in that case heads/cam work.

Yeh, bit of head F**k, but i have to point out i'm in Norway and things are a liitle strict with certain things, I will never get away with a turbo. Lucky to get away with the supercgarger.

I have already ordered and paid for most of the parts, so what can i do to the paxton and the mods i have mentioned to improve the power.

Scrambler1 said:
Yep I was the third guy who to experience the Paxton running out of air.

To the original poster... if you leave the heads and cam stock you will make more power with the Paxton, close to 700. If you want more power than that you'll need a turbo and in that case heads/cam work.
hello joe:ciao:

what about running higher compression that normal with the procharger?? i've seen turbo buicks do that to get the same power with less boost

TMCNORWAY said:
Yeh, bit of head F**k, but i have to point out i'm in Norway and things are a liitle strict with certain things, I will never get away with a turbo. Lucky to get away with the supercgarger.

I have already ordered and paid for most of the parts, so what can i do to the paxton and the mods i have mentioned to improve the power.

Sticking with the Paxton... leave the heads/cam stock. It's good for 700rwhp. You want more??? Spray it:marchmellow:

So if i go with the roe charger, can i increase the boost, and will it work well with the rest of my set up

TMCNORWAY said:
So if i go with the roe charger, can i increase the boost, and will it work well with the rest of my set up

Both the ROE and the Paxton max out at around 700

What kind of HP are you really after?

so if i go with the paxton, i should still balance the engine go with the forged pistons, rods, comp. clutch and forget the rest.....

How is the single turbo, what make do you suggest, i really dont think i will get away with it here, the authorities are f***ers.

And what kind of power to expect.

TMCNORWAY said:
so if i go with the paxton, i should still balance the engine go with the forged pistons, rods, comp. clutch and forget the rest.....
yes these things come apart under boost so forged internals is a must

TMCNORWAY said:
How is the single turbo, what make do you suggest, i really dont think i will get away with it here, the authorities are f***ers.

And what kind of power to expect.

505 has a single turbo by one of our vendors here (JMB) He's at 1200 rwhp now. Going to a bigger turbo and shooting for 1500:rock: It's all about how much power you want, and how fat your wallet is;)

TMCNORWAY said:

leave the heads alone proloy leave the exhaust manifolds on also might not even go with a custom grind camshaft....just keep the stock one, pistons and rods definately forged and billet mains and cometic head gaskets you will be good to go:rock: :rock: :rock:

Yes you need to forge the internals. The paxton and roe will both max out close to the same hp number (650-700) The roe makes more torque on the bottom end and the paxton pulls harder at the top. Totally different animals and it comes down to personal taste.

A single turbo can make as much power as you want. 700hp all the way to 1300+hp. You just need to decide your goal, or what you think you can get past the government.

Hey Tony!

So, by the look of things i should go with the JMB turbo and all the other mods I mentioned.

Is this the best option, help me.

It JMB certainly looks and performs fantastic.

I would think with the turbo it should be easier to detune it so it would pass emisions if that would be the issue?:dontknow:

And welcome I love the yellow fevers!:rock:

Thanks for your help. Im gonna do some thinking about the single turbo.
I have budgeted $30,000 for the upgrades, $10,000 is for the instalation here in Norway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back