How much wiggle room do i have with this

The question of wiggle room needs to be asked of the seller, not us...

Just come out and ask the guy if there's any room on the price.... He may ask you what you had in mind and you can offer him a lower price.... Knock off more than you need to and see if he bites on it.....

Negotiate....

D

there was one offered on here, briefly (with all the good mods) for $26.5K
My guess 1500.00 to 2K would be great wiggle room!

thanks guys. im going down tomorrow morning to talk to him. maby he will cut it if i plow and maintain his lot??? hmmmmm

All you guys are impossible. I listed my truck with 20k miles for 26k and was told it was way to low. Then there is this one with low miles and 28k is to much? :confused:

wesalbert said:
All you guys are impossible. I listed my truck with 20k miles for 26k and was told it was way to low. Then there is this one with low miles and 28k is to much? :confused:

I was glad when you didn't have yours listed anymore... I was feeling a bit ripped off with my truck. I think 28 is more then fair for this one, that's a good looking truck with low miles. Anything decent seem to be around that 30 mark.

wesalbert said:

noticed that also :toilet: :aetsch: :elefant: :D

IMHO you can get the best deals on these trucks on the VTCOA!:rock: I could ask more for mine but I'd rather sell cheaper and make sure it goes to a good home. Also if you buy from a member you can track the trucks history:rock: My NR was bought new by "kcsr"

First there is NOT a Sun roof,or side air bags..... To me that would be a serious deduct even if YOU are not worried about it...Be sure to check the 'in service date [if under 4 years you can get a real factory extended warranty] Car fax for sure,and have a dealer get/pull the service history to make sure it's not a problem truck...Even with that low of miles there should be at least 3 oil changes..ect...The 06 is a greater desired model true,but it should be a little lower than 28k A sorta good price for a QC but If it were me I would offer 24K..I consider a roof , Nav, communication pac [there were 2 different one's one for 300.00 or so and 1 over 500.00] REALLY important...There are always for sale a few with more miles.Take some cash with you and put it on the dash or hood..It's soooo easy to argue numbers..When some folks see the green..It makes it real.

bossharp said:
First there is NOT a Sun roof,or side air bags..... To me that would be a serious deduct even if YOU are not worried about it...Be sure to check the 'in service date [if under 4 years you can get a real factory extended warranty] Car fax for sure,and have a dealer get/pull the service history to make sure it's not a problem truck...Even with that low of miles there should be at least 3 oil changes..ect...The 06 is a greater desired model true,but it should be a little lower than 28k A sorta good price for a QC but If it were me I would offer 24K..I consider a roof , Nav, communication pac [there were 2 different one's one for 300.00 or so and 1 over 500.00] REALLY important...There are always for sale a few with more miles.Take some cash with you and put it on the dash or hood..It's soooo easy to argue numbers..When some folks see the green..It makes it real.
By sun roof you mean sliding rear window, right?:dontknow:

bossharp said:
First there is NOT a Sun roof,or side air bags..... To me that would be a serious deduct even if YOU are not worried about it...
Be sure to check the 'in service date [if under 4 years you can get a real factory extended warranty] Car fax for sure,and have a dealer get/pull the service history to make sure it's not a problem truck...Even with that low of miles there should be at least 3 oil changes..ect...The 06 is a greater desired model true,but it should be a little lower than 28k A sorta good price for a QC but If it were me I would offer 24K..I consider a roof , Nav, communication pac [there were 2 different one's one for 300.00 or so and 1 over 500.00] REALLY important...There are always for sale a few with more miles.Take some cash with you and put it on the dash or hood..It's soooo easy to argue numbers..When some folks see the green..It makes it real.

Dude, are you for real????

2004ram1500 said:
Ok found a 2006 grey RC, lowerd, 1 owner truck with 6,000 miles for $27,900 here in NH. im thinking its priced pretty fair but then again with the economy and being in NH i wanted opinions ill try and post a link

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j..._price=&cardist=3&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

Decide what it's worth to you. If it is lower than asking price try to work with him. If you act like you're chomping at the bit to buy the truck, you will not get the dealer to budge. If the dealer is unwilling to budge at all, walk away and return in 2 months when they have not sold it. Bottom line is the dealer needs to be willing to negotiate in this situation. Bring up the weak points of the truck such as fuel economy, interior space (cause its a RC) and that its an 06 and not the superior 04 or 05:D If they have sold it, then don't worry about it, deals come around all the time. Wesalbert's truck, when it was on the market, was a much better deal. And just joking about the 06 thing, they're all totally bad ass trucks.:rock:

bossharp said:

Depends on what you want....a sun roof is a negative to me....I would pay a little more not to get one..;)

my wifes denali has a sunroof, we have had it for 5.5 years and 96k miles. we have maybe opened the sunroof a dozen times. dnot even thing i have opened the one on my 300c and i have had that for a year

2004ram1500 said:
Ok found a 2006 grey RC, lowerd, 1 owner truck with 6,000 miles for $27,900 here in NH. im thinking its priced pretty fair but then again with the economy and being in NH i wanted opinions ill try and post a link

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j..._price=&cardist=3&standard=false&rdpage=thumb

Here's my .02, dont buy it. The KBB on it may be $30+. So what! Stealerships SUCK! I highly suggest buying one from someone from the VTCOA or that "other" site. The mileage is great...but SO WHAT! Its still a plain jane SRT-10. If it was a CE or other special edition than the mileage would be in your favor. But its not so the 'LOW LOW mileage" doesnt mean a thing. You will be getting ripped off at 27995. You can find one for WAY cheaper than that and it will have most of the required mods already done. There are a few things that have to be fixed ASAP and most if not 99% on here already have it done. I can pretty much guarantee you the stealership hasnt done a damn thing except rip someone off on their trade in and then jack the price to high heaven and wait for some sucker to come along and bite on it. Dont Do it! I will tell you from experience that you will get a better deal on one from this forum. I did! I got my '06 QC NR edition over $10K off from KBB value and the truck has over $15K of upgrades done to it....:aetsch: Just Sayin! Your choice!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back