How to drive a SRT-10 free for a yr and half

Misterhemi03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats basically what I did. I just signed the paperwork and dropped my truck off. Chrysler bought it back as a Lemon. Never could get the rotors to stop warping. Every 3-4k mi it was in the shop. I had so many different problems with this truck than any other truck I have ever owned. I'll miss the power, but I'm replacing it with a 07 R1 to satisfy my never ending need for speed, and Im diving back into the 4x4 world with an 07 Jeep JK and Ima throw some 37's on er. Rock on everyone!!:rock:

K&N FIPK for sale, 5k miles on it, pm me if you want it!

Last edited:
Damn man how hard do you brake? I've never had a problem with the rotors:dontknow:

Misterhemi03 said:
Thats basically what I did. I just signed the paperwork and dropped my truck off. Chrysler bought it back as a Lemon. Never could get the rotors to stop warping. Every 3-4k mi it was in the shop. I had so many different problems with this truck than any other truck I have ever owned. I'll miss the power, but I'm replacing it with a 07 R1 to satisfy my never ending need for speed, and Im diving back into the 4x4 world with an 07 Jeep JK and Ima throw some 37's on er. Rock on everyone!!:rock:

K&N FIPK for sale, 5k miles on it, pm me if you want it!

Lemon?? A Viper Lemon:( Sorry about your problems bro

Good to hear from you Pete!

Sorry about yor truck though man!

You need to bring that new Jeep to one of our GTG's!! You're still a member here ya know!!??

sucks you had to go through that, but at least it turned out ok in th end.

i have never had a SRT-10 come in for warped rotors... i dont recall any members having any issues with with warped rotors.

ntw0rk said:
Good to hear from you Pete!

Sorry about yor truck though man!

You need to bring that new Jeep to one of our GTG's!! You're still a member here ya know!!??

Thanks bro, yeah I might have to drop by the next Track day!
Let me know when you guys are headed to Bradenton, should be comin up soon huh?

My front rotors were warped. managed to get them turned down to just short of the max, but I'll be damned if I don't think the rears are too. I'll find out this weekend;)

Will

TheMoparConnection said:
i have never had a SRT-10 come in for warped rotors... i dont recall any members having any issues with with warped rotors.

Me niether.............rotors.:dontknow: ...hoodah thunk it.......?

The R1 is an awesome bike........ Stay on top bro.....

God bless when riding...and always.

D

Sorry to hear that man. Did you have to go through arbitration or did they
just realize that it was never going to be right and buy it back?

MisterHemi03

What are you going to do with those Custom Pirelli slicks listed in your sig? I would be interested in purchasing them. If your not going to sell them can you point a brother in the right direction on how to purchase a set?

Hook a brotha up!

PM me

An SRT-10 Lemon...? And it wasn't even yellow.. It HAD to be silver huh?. That is a first. Sorry to heard that bro.

Thanks everyone! It worked out well, couldnt be happier! Esp since I was soo upside down on the damn thing.
Speed- I had a Lemon Law lier, opps i mean lawyer handle it for me. He was even nice enough to try and skim a few grand off my settlement, I came this close to bitch slapping him, Mfker, I did get all of it out of him after a few verbal beat downs. :argh:

Litemup- I made the tires myself, I started out with regular P-Zero's and smoked them frequently over the course of 23k mi.:burnout:

50,000 miles and mine are still smooth as silk!!

I always torque the Lug Nuts to 105 Ft/Lbs!!

If someone is mounting your rims using a pnuematic wrench this may be the problem?:dontknow:

When life gives you lemons, make a trip to the yamaha dealership ;)

I really like pushing my vehicles in corners, so I was hard on the brakes. Never had a single issue with them.

As a couple others have stated, you need to torque them to the correct specs and with the right pattern.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back