Howdee Doodee

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My name is Sick and I am a postaholic:D Great site done by a great man ! Love ya Fstjack and I am glad you called me the other day, it was nice hearing from you:cool: Patrick great god damned job Brohan...Kudos to you all. I hope to contribute alot more on this site and I am lifting my personal Ban of the sharing Performance info and participating openly in that area:cool: Even though I don't have the truck anymore my brother does have his........So thank you for this gift Jack and I am willing to help in anyway I can to promote the site and the VTCOA cause:) ...Mikey

Last edited:
TheSickness said:
My name is Sick and I am a postaholic:D Great site done by a great man ! Love ya Fstjack and I am glad you called me the other day, it was nice hearing from you:cool: Patrick great god damned job Brohan...Kudos to you all. I hope to contribute alot more on this site and I am lifting my personal Ban of the sharing Performance info and participating openly in that area:cool: Even though I don't have the truck anymore my brother does have his........So thank you for this gift Jack and I am willing to help in anyway I can to promote the site and the VTCOA cause:) ...Mikey

Hi Mikey...what is up....I will try to call this weekend...:) ;)

Silverback said:
I'm meeting Mikey for lunch tomorrow, so he will be away for awhile in the afternoon.
Man I wish I could go I would like to meet all you guys.....:)

Silverback said:
I'm meeting Mikey for lunch tomorrow, so he will be away for awhile in the afternoon.
So...now your getting banned from restaurants? :rolleyes: :D

Iltemprd said:
So...now your getting banned from restaurants? :rolleyes: :D

As long as it's not an "all you can eat buffet" Mikey will be safe. Me? :confused: :eek: Hell, I can get banned from a grocery store.

How's it going kid?

Silverback said:
As long as it's not an "all you can eat buffet" Mikey will be safe. Me? :confused: :eek: Hell, I can get banned from a grocery store.

How's it going kid?
ehh...... You?

Well we all went to lunch with the exception of RamfromHell:mad: :mad: and oddly enough:rolleyes: Nobody got banned until Silver decided to lay a nice track of rubber from the parking stall to the front of the restaurant:D Bwahahaha:D Nice one John:cool: Then the parking lot saftey commitee guy came up and yelled at John:D :D :D :D He called him a ASSHOLE:eek: See dad you are known all over:D Dude that was some funny Shit ! I was waiting for him to touch the truck or get any further...My wife grabbed my arm and told me to leave it alone:( Dude I so wanted him to get in my face:cool: :D or try and hurt you are Dallas... I would have made you a new hood ornament:cool:

So we leave and I get up to the bridge and I am pissed..So I make the wife turn around and go back..The whole time she is pleading with me to leave it alone:( We get back and I went into the bar and could not find him:mad: But I had to piss so I went into the bathroom and low and behold guess who I run into:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D Yeppers the Saftey guy with the Yammica:D He and I had a conversation with God:) I wont go into the details but one of us left crying like a Bitch:D BTW he apologizes for being a disrespectful pile of Shit to you and Karen:D :cool:

Seems Mr. Toughguy is not really as Badass as he thinks he is:cool: BTW I never struck him either, I find preasure points and submission holds are a better choice..and some rather colorful language..I like hands on moments better anyway:D Anyway thought I would let you know:D All in all it was a fine day:cool: I love seeing you guys and spending time together..Next time it's my treat.........:eek: I will save cause that bar tab will prolly be 1/5 of the National Debt:eek: :( :eek: Love both you and Dallas and my wife says she loves you guys as well:confused: :D

TheSickness said:
Well we all went to lunch with the exception of RamfromHell:mad: :mad: and oddly enough:rolleyes: Nobody got banned until Silver decided to lay a nice track of rubber from the parking stall to the front of the restaurant:D Bwahahaha:D Nice one John:cool: Then the parking lot saftey commitee guy came up and yelled at John:D :D :D :D He called him a ASSHOLE:eek: See dad you are known all over:D Dude that was some funny Shit ! I was waiting for him to touch the truck or get any further...My wife grabbed my arm and told me to leave it alone:( Dude I so wanted him to get in my face:cool: :D or try and hurt you are Dallas... I would have made you a new hood ornament:cool:

So we leave and I get up to the bridge and I am pissed..So I make the wife turn around and go back..The whole time she is pleading with me to leave it alone:( We get back and I went into the bar and could not find him:mad: But I had to piss so I went into the bathroom and low and behold guess who I run into:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D Yeppers the Saftey guy with the Yammica:D He and I had a conversation with God:) I wont go into the details but one of us left crying like a Bitch:D BTW he apologizes for being a disrespectful pile of Shit to you and Karen:D :cool:

Seems Mr. Toughguy is not really as Badass as he thinks he is:cool: BTW I never struck him either, I find preasure points and submission holds are a better choice..and some rather colorful language..I like hands on moments better anyway:D Anyway thought I would let you know:D All in all it was a fine day:cool: I love seeing you guys and spending time together..Next time it's my treat.........:eek: I will save cause that bar tab will prolly be 1/5 of the National Debt:eek: :( :eek: Love both you and Dallas and my wife says she loves you guys as well:confused: :D

Hello Mikey

I really did not know what his problem was.:confused: I power braked if for about 5 seconds and it moved a couple feet and the I just spun the tires or another 6 to 8 feet. Hell, I don't think I even went over walking speed. I figured it was because he probably drove one of the old 50HP VW diesel Rabbits. :rolleyes:

Dallas mentioned that he must have complained inside also, as after I left a couple guys from the resturant came out looking around.:confused: Not sure what they were going to do? Ask me to leave? :rolleyes: :D

So I guess I was kind of banned in a way. :eek:

You really did not have to go back and do anything. But then you probably wanted a little practice.:D Maybe next time he won't be such an asshole. :mad:

It was great seeing you guys too.:cool: To bad that Eric and Shelly could not make it, but hopefully next time they will be able to. And don't worry about the check next time.:cool: I could break Bill Gates with my bar bill. :eek: :eek: ;) :D

Burn out Bannana man

Silverback said:
Hello Mikey

I really did not know what his problem was.:confused: I power braked if for about 5 seconds and it moved a couple feet and the I just spun the tires or another 6 to 8 feet. Hell, I don't think I even went over walking speed. I figured it was because he probably drove one of the old 50HP VW diesel Rabbits. :rolleyes:

Dallas mentioned that he must have complained inside also, as after I left a couple guys from the resturant came out looking around.:confused: Not sure what they were going to do? Ask me to leave? :rolleyes: :D

So I guess I was kind of banned in a way. :eek:

You really did not have to go back and do anything. But then you probably wanted a little practice.:D Maybe next time he won't be such an asshole. :mad:

It was great seeing you guys too.:cool: To bad that Eric and Shelly could not make it, but hopefully next time they will be able to. And don't worry about the check next time.:cool: I could break Bill Gates with my bar bill. :eek: :eek: ;) :D

Yeah that parking lot police bone head..if he had seen that there was 'an all clear' before Silver laid some skid, (not his underwear), they guy would have enjoyed the show..I was about to say something, but then I thought, "it is not worth pulling the first punch and then being put in the public detention room with bars. But everyone else in the parking lot sure enjoyed the show!:burnout:
they were :dancing: in the parking lot...
Silver, i thought for shure that you would now be officially be banned from that parking lot...but you got a get out of jail card...kewel!
It was fun and damn I am ready for another one of those strawberry bananna margaritas!! yum!!:burnout:

Dallas

Oh sickness

TheSickness said:

Yeah, talk about the natl debt, Silverback has shown that its not a party until the first keg has been drained! :burnout:
and the wife says she has a really good time when we all get together. she said hi mikey & hi to the monkey!
well i gotta go take a shower,,,just got done working out and I smell like 'a bad date'...you know fish and awl..:eek:
and then another day...work, coffee, drive truck...ooooooooooo yeah!

dallas

Last edited:
dallas said:
Yeah, talk about the natl debt, Silverback has shown that its not a party until the first keg has been drained! :burnout:
and the wife says she has a really good time when we all get together. she said hi mikey & hi to the monkey!
well i gotta go take a shower,,,just got done working out and I smell like 'a bad date'...you know fish and awl..:eek:
and then another day...work, coffee, drive truck...ooooooooooo yeah!

dallas

Man, I almost wish that I lived in a FESTERING SHITHOLE... Just so I could have lunch with you guys. :( ................. :D We need to meet someplace in the "middle" and hang out one day. I am thinking VEGAS! :rock:

Black1 said:
Man, I almost wish that I lived in a FESTERING SHITHOLE... Just so I could have lunch with you guys. :( ................. :D We need to meet someplace in the "middle" and hang out one day. I am thinking VEGAS! :rock:

I could do Vegas ................... :D :D

Right down the interstate 15 from us :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back