Howdee Doodee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black1 said:
Man, I almost wish that I lived in a FESTERING SHITHOLE... Just so I could have lunch with you guys. :( ................. :D We need to meet someplace in the "middle" and hang out one day. I am thinking VEGAS! :rock:
See my SEMA thread.OCT 31-NOV 4 th.Bellagio,Wynns?

ROKTMAN said:
See my SEMA thread.OCT 31-NOV 4 th.Bellagio,Wynns?

My B-Day is OCT. 25th... That would work well.

I have stayed at the B. A LOT. I think it is a bit to stuffy for me. Let's do the Wynn! :rock: I hear it's da BOMB! :D Whadda ya say?

Silverback & Dallas

I could'nt believe the audasity of that Som Bitch:) I just had to do it and besides I had fun doing it ....Dinner with friends is awesome times ! My better 3/4's says hello to the wives and next time she may not even be on call:idea: :p LOL I just bet that Mr' safety commitee will think twice before doing that Shit again:confused: Maybe not.........But he will remember what a key lock feels like:rock: Almost had a rear naked choke going but once he pissed his pants I stopped:D Maybe next time you can get me into a bar fight:dancing: Hahahahaha

I bet John's beer budget rivals that of Zimbabwe's military budget:2in1: :D Can't wait til we all meet again....With or w/o my Gay boss:rock: :D J/K Eric:p .....................maybe:p

Black1 said:
Yeah, you are what? 6 hrs away?

235 miles - so that would depend on how fast I wanna run down the interstate!! :p

TheSickness said:
Well we all went to lunch with the exception of RamfromHell:mad: :mad: and oddly enough:rolleyes: Nobody got banned until Silver decided to lay a nice track of rubber from the parking stall to the front of the restaurant:D Bwahahaha:D Nice one John:cool: Then the parking lot saftey commitee guy came up and yelled at John:D :D :D :D He called him a ASSHOLE:eek: See dad you are known all over:D Dude that was some funny Shit ! I was waiting for him to touch the truck or get any further...My wife grabbed my arm and told me to leave it alone:( Dude I so wanted him to get in my face:cool: :D or try and hurt you are Dallas... I would have made you a new hood ornament:cool:

So we leave and I get up to the bridge and I am pissed..So I make the wife turn around and go back..The whole time she is pleading with me to leave it alone:( We get back and I went into the bar and could not find him:mad: But I had to piss so I went into the bathroom and low and behold guess who I run into:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D Yeppers the Saftey guy with the Yammica:D He and I had a conversation with God:) I wont go into the details but one of us left crying like a Bitch:D BTW he apologizes for being a disrespectful pile of Shit to you and Karen:D :cool:

Seems Mr. Toughguy is not really as Badass as he thinks he is:cool: BTW I never struck him either, I find preasure points and submission holds are a better choice..and some rather colorful language..I like hands on moments better anyway:D Anyway thought I would let you know:D All in all it was a fine day:cool: I love seeing you guys and spending time together..Next time it's my treat.........:eek: I will save cause that bar tab will prolly be 1/5 of the National Debt:eek: :( :eek: Love both you and Dallas and my wife says she loves you guys as well:confused: :D

Thats awsome dude - wish i was there to see that - i think you need to come over here and speak to a few of my so called 'friends' for me!!!

Nice job silver on the little car park job, theres nothing wrong laying some fresh tracks!!

kalani said:
Thats awsome dude - wish i was there to see that - i think you need to come over here and speak to a few of my so called 'friends' for me!!!

Nice job silver on the little car park job, theres nothing wrong laying some fresh tracks!!

Gooday, Mate! :D

Last edited:
Wifey said:
I could do Vegas ................... :D :D

Right down the interstate 15 from us :star:

is there an in n out on the way???:eek:

Black1 said:
Man, I almost wish that I lived in a FESTERING SHITHOLE... Just so I could have lunch with you guys. :( ................. :D We need to meet someplace in the "middle" and hang out one day. I am thinking VEGAS! :rock:
you mean the place where ..uh how is it..uhhhhhh, what happens there, stays there...like Jimmy Hoffa? :)

kalani said:
Wifey just told me about the in n out!!

isnt it just like maccas?
you mean kanga meat? nah...this is better...a beef patty...actually we can ask the sickness...he can eat a ton of em'!
and the fries...! maccas spelled backwards is saccam....don't know if i wanna eat there...:eek: :eek: kinda like the salad dressing that the sickness had...heh heh heh..yeah shure it was ranch...:) :eek:

kalani said:

Actually Sam I don't have any problem with that..you only live 18,000 miles away..If i start now I should get there bout Christmas:)

dallas said:
you mean kanga meat? nah...this is better...a beef patty...actually we can ask the sickness...he can eat a ton of em'!
and the fries...! maccas spelled backwards is saccam....don't know if i wanna eat there...:eek: :eek: kinda like the salad dressing that the sickness had...heh heh heh..yeah shure it was ranch...:) :eek:
It was Honey Mustard, you freakin Tard:rock:

TheSickness said:
Actually Sam I don't have any problem with that..you only live 18,000 miles away..If i start now I should get there bout Christmas:)

Sounds good to me - ill start organising a few toilet meetings;) ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back