HOWDY! from the Tx. panhandle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PermaTEX

Reaction score
Traded a mint 2004 Rumble Bee for this YF RC a little over a year ago. I remember what I told the Wife when I traded (Oh Hun', I won't have to do anything (MODS) to this, like the 'Bee. Dodge has already done everything at the factory.) THEN I found this site a few months ago.-----Not only have ya'll made an ignorant liar out me, but you've cost me a lot of money and will cost me alot more! THANK YA-THANK YA-THANK YA! Good site, good advice, and good people. Currently installing Zekhausen brake pads frt and bck; changing trany fluid to Royal Purple Synchromax. Not a daily driver(1758 miles) Daily driver-2005 Harley Ultra(cam,heads,B.Bore,pipes,gears,etc.), Beater-2000 Chevy X-tended cab Z-71, P.S.Maybe I wuz already ignurnt.

Welcome!!

And welcome to the Mod House! :rock:

It only gets worse from here !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Welcome home. Stock can only keep most of us happy for so long.

whats up ,,, I spent my last hitch in port o conner and boy was the surf going off

Welcome, glad ya made the trade :rock:

PermaTEX said:
P.S.Maybe I wuz already ignurnt.

Another Texas representative means more folk for our up and coming GTG... A Royal Purple user AND a liar... Jus my kine'a peoples.. Welcome home.

Welcome to the show!!! This is the place to go for info and mod's on these bad boys.I have learned a ton of stuff from this great site!!

Welcome to the Forum...........

I told my wife and myself that this truck was OK as is, stock.

Well the silver one, my first Ram SRT-10 gets picked up from Richard's RPM,(on the flat trailer), the turbo plumbing is done. Next stop is SD Supercharger for the brake lines that had to be torn out to get the turbo's in and the exhaust done.

My driver, the red truck is waiting for the Darton sleves and the Crower rods to be finished. I did not tear it apart yet as the silver truck has been apart for 34 months.
This modding stuff can get to be a disease (Mad Modders Disease).

We have a lot of knowledgeable folks here that can give you good advice, also a few that really don't know much, but think they do......... ;)

Enjoy yourself here and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back