Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, glad your here

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Dude, check it out!!! Another of us good ole NAVY boys in the house!!! Hey Sickness, better not talk smack now or you might catch a beatin'!....Wait...nevermind you'd probly like it.:( Anyways, welcome to the club...I'm new and they act like they've known me for days!!!:)
Pack a lunch and go outside and practice falling down :D I have never, I repeat never got my Ass kicked by a Squid :confused: With that settled :D

Welcome to the sight New dude and I am sooooo sorry you joined the Navy :p Nice truck and we have the greatest people on the planet at your disposal.............Welcome home Bro :rock:

ntw0rk said:
oh and.... GO NAVY!!!!!
:confused: :confused: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :sheep:

Attachments

• 1563_image.jpg
    1563_image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 12
Alright, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Don't worry about jacking the thread, always room for my Navy buds! I did 10 from 87 -97 as an AW. (When they were real sub-hunters! And the title was Aviation Anti-Submarine Warfare Operator, then the DoD got soft and they took out the Anti, now I guess they are just Aviation Warfare Operators. ?)

Don't be sorry I joined the Navy, I wasn't! Best two things I ever did for myself were join, and get out!

My truck has 11,900 miles on it, had 5800 when I got it. Part of the reason for new skins was that one of the tires had a bad belt. I will post pics soon!

BTW, I AM up for a trip to Jax in October!!

Last edited:
Ok, here are the pics!

ee199b06.jpg

dd04aa73.jpg

a7ad7cad.jpg

68274e4c.jpg

ntw0rk said:
Alright, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Don't worry about jacking the thread, always room for my Navy buds! I did 10 from 87 -97 as an AW. (When they were real sub-hunters! And the title was Aviation Anti-Submarine Warfare Operator, then the DoD got soft and they took out the Anti, now I guess they are just Aviation Warfare Operators. ?)

!!

Where were you stationed? I was mainly in Jax and I got a lot of flight time around there. Well when ever the stingy AW's would let me.

I was in B'wick, Me for three years, then did a tour as in instructor in Jax, then finished up at Barber's Point, Kapolei, Hi.

You are in P'cola now right? I (obviously) did my A/C school there. Loved the place! We have an office there now, if I get sent up there, I'll look you up.

ntw0rk said:
I was in B'wick, Me for three years, then did a tour as in instructor in Jax, then finished up at Barber's Point, Kapolei, Hi.

You are in P'cola now right? I (obviously) did my A/C school there. Loved the place! We have an office there now, if I get sent up there, I'll look you up.

Cool, just look me up.

Beautiful truck man!! And don't let Smoke fool you, RED is the fastest color!! Not taking anything away from his slower silver truck...:D
Welcome to the madness, open your wallet, call boomer, and plan on the NATS next year!

Stretch

My first Dodge!

Here are a few pics of what I used to call my baby!

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02869.jpg

DSC02872.jpg

ntw0rk said:
Here are a few pics of what I used to call my baby!

DSC02871.jpg

DSC02869.jpg

DSC02872.jpg

Nice looking truck! I'd post some pictures of my first truck, but I wouldn't want the site to crash from the ugliness!! It was a 76 3/4 club cab. That copper brown metalic color, 440 auto. Loved that truck. I miss it terribly. Not that my SRT-10 isn't helping to fill that void...:D

Stretch

Howdy and Welcome,

We are always glad to welcome newbies.

You have got to keep posting so we all can get to know ya.

By the Way,

Do you like Peach Smoothies!!! :rock:

Ummm, Peach Smoothies...? Sounds like a set-up! I grew up in Augusta, I like boiled peanuts, but not grits or peaches. However, I have "had" a few Georgia peaches in my younger days! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back