HOWS IT GOIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDD04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
tyler out of ft. campbell KY. traded my 2000 dakota r/t for my new RED 2004 SRT RC. This truck is absolutley the best thing i have ever owned and im already lookin to go faster in it. attached a few pics not to great, had to use a cellphone cam. well see you guys around.

Attachments

• SSPX0130.jpg
    SSPX0130.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 17
  • SSPX0131.jpg
    SSPX0131.jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 22
  • SSPX0134.jpg
    SSPX0134.jpg
    476.2 KB · Views: 22
  • SSPX0138.jpg
    SSPX0138.jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 32
Welcome:rock: and congrats on the truck. You've come to the right place to make her go faster:D and spend a bunch of $$$$$;)
What's your MOS?

11bang bang( infantry) just got back form my fisrt deployment this is my coming home gift to myself

REDD04 said:
11bang bang( infantry) just got back form my fisrt deployment this is my coming home gift to myself

Well congrats, and welcome home. I did the same thing about a year ago:D

Welcome:rock: :rock:

delivered to FtCambell many times in the past, a ton of fine folks:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

jsut dont hang out too much at the Pilot;)

I hit the wendys at pilot a few times a week and its where all my buddies meet when we race to nashville.

REDD04 said:
I hit the wendys at pilot a few times a week and its where all my buddies meet when we race to nashville.
LOLOLOL yep:rock: i used to pull a flatbed and hauled in tons of military equipment in , and afterwards we would allways hit the wendy's:rock:

Nice man...so are there any guys on here that live somewhere near me...if i didnt know anybetter i would say im the srt in this state...plz say it aint so :(

Welcome to the zoo. We all have that same feeling like you do right now. Even when we owned these trucks for years. There is nothing like a drive in the Ram Srt10 to put a smile on your face.

SrtBrad4.jpg

REDD04 said:
Nice man...so are there any guys on here that live somewhere near me...if i didnt know anybetter i would say im the srt in this state...plz say it aint so :(

I think there are some in your area... they'll chime in soon. I'll be there next month (I think) for air assault school. I won't have the truck, but maybe we can meet up

REDD04 said:

there is a couple in memphis and some great folks in chatanooga that have a ton of GTGs:rock:

ya sure that be cool. have fun with air assault...that school is nothing but 10 the army set aside to smoke the hell out you...jumping out of the birds is fun though lol

Stinker said:
there is a couple in memphis and some great folks in chatanooga that have a ton of GTGs:rock:

im definley gonna have to look them up

REDD04 said:
ya sure that be cool. have fun with air assault...that school is nothing but 10 the army set aside to smoke the hell out you...jumping out of the birds is fun though lol

Will do. I'll let ya know when I get a class date

What unit are you in?... my bro was 327 inf years ago

LoveThisTruck said:
Will do. I'll let ya know when I get a class date

What unit are you in?... my bro was 327 inf years ago

2/502 DUECE DUECE!!!!!

Welcome to the asylum, Tyler....

Thanks and much love/appreciation for your service....

Tim

REDD04 said:
tyler out of ft. campbell KY. traded my 2000 dakota r/t for my new RED 2004 SRT RC. This truck is absolutley the best thing i have ever owned and im already lookin to go faster in it. attached a few pics not to great, had to use a cellphone cam. well see you guys around.

Co. B, 159th Aviation Battalion 1973,

Welcome!

Your not the only one in ky. but pretty close form what I can tell. I'm in lexington KY and its great to see someone else on here from KY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back