Hurricane Ernesto Go Home

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
204939W_sm.gif

Thanks...we are keeping an eye
on it for sure...we really need a break after last season...but we are in the most active months...
September gets rough.

Those of you who do stocks, keep an eye on the hurricane stocks this week. Since you can't do anything about a hurricane hitting, you might as well make it work for you.

Looks like Ernesto might head for northern Florida now.
Im hoping there are no new hurricanes forming as I am headed out on a cruise from Antigua on the 8th of Sept. Going to Antigua, Nevis, Dominica, Ille de Saints and another I cant remember. This will be my first REAL vacation..ever.
No matter where Ernesto goes, here hoping everyone stays safe.

Well...it looks as if we are going to be running around like maniacs today....
New path puts us right in the path...for now...going to be an interesting week...the USAR Team is getting ready...if we do get a hit here...it will be the shortest trip we have made to date...LOL

Attachments

• ernesto.jpg
    ernesto.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 24
ViperTruck2933 said:
I am leaving Friday morning for Destin, FL on vacation.

Looks like I might get there just in time for a hurricane party. :D

:hmmmm:
Don't forget to anchor yourself to the keg.....:cheers:

FLTF-3HurricainesIvan054.jpg

A beer would be nice when we are out searching...

Bonus Content...
And we even leave the seat down :D
FLTF-3HurricainesIvan022.jpg

ViperTruck2933 said:
I am leaving Friday morning for Destin, FL on vacation.

Looks like I might get there just in time for a hurricane party. :D
We make that trip to Destin every year for vacation. I sure hope it somehow bypasses that area,its a beautiful place. The wife and I want to move there but the threats of hurricanes are keeping us in Texas so far.:(

well i konw this sounds bad .. but i do hurricane relief and am kinda hoping for some hurricanes .. to hit FL.. nothing to serious just enought to get the communications systems messed up

yep...looks like we only (for now) have to deal with "potential" 90 mile an hour winds.... not bad at all.... The cane will gain a bit when over the water again.... but going to be tough to reach greater that a Cat One...the path took the hardest route ...a lot of land to cross...and the moutains really break them down...looks like we will be lucky....
Tomorrow will bring another tale...wait and see.

Looks like SRT Venomous will get his wish though....:D

Good news.......

Been through 2 Typhoons, I'm not a big fan of that kind of weather

Jeff

The new path puts the eye coming RIGHT OVER my ass....Come on ERNESTO!!!!! in case you didnt know my business rebuilds all of the screen enclosures, roofs, and shit that hurricanes blow down...windows and shutters too. So im one of the few that WANTS hurricanes......just cat 1's tho....no killer canes.

good deal our family reunion is in pcb,fl next weekend, hopefully it wont mess it up , got some fishing to do

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back