I AM A SINNER

Streetgang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been a sinner for many years! I will continue to sin ! I enjoy sin !!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
p0000153.jpg

driversside.jpg

p0000154.jpg

Regards Bill

Interesting thread.............. :dontknow: ;) :eek: :D

Should attract all the right people............

D

joemags54 said:
I see who jumped to be first in line!;) :D

And................................?

I saw it, I responded.... Being first was purely serendipidous.... :dontknow:

D

Ohhh geez....side steps , bug guard!!! I won't say anything else...:dontknow:

Django said:
And................................?

I saw it, I responded.... Being first was purely serendipidous.... :dontknow:

D
LOL, serendipidous I'm sure. I saw all those guitars, you've "been down to the crossroads",:evil: I am certain! (someone say AMEN!) AMEN.:)

Last edited:
joemags54 said:
LOL, serendipidous I'm sure. I saw all those guitars, you've been down to the crossroads, I am certain! (someone say AMEN!) AMEN.:)

LOL Holy crap! I think that's the first time I've every heard that word used in real life. :D

Streetgang said:

Regards Bill

Daring to be different can get you ostracized around these folks.

Streetgang said:
p0000153.jpg

driversside.jpg

p0000154.jpg

Regards Bill

If you dig it....you dig it....:rock: ....my only suggestion...is to relocate the SRT emblem on the drivers door to match the pass....or you can just but '06 emblems....:dontknow:

Why don't ya commit another sin or two and post up some BIGGER pics of your avatar!:idea: :D :rock:

LitemUp said:
LOL Holy crap! I think that's the first time I've every heard that word used in real life. :D

It's synonymous with "happenstance" or "shit happens"....... something that wasn't neccesarily intentional.............

Modesty forbade using "vicissitudes"...............I mean Hell....I didn't wanna piss anyone off altogether.....:D

D

joemags54 said:
LOL, serendipidous I'm sure. I saw all those guitars, you've "been down to the crossroads",:evil: I am certain! (someone say AMEN!) AMEN.:)
BUMP! You guitar playin, sold your soul, SINNER!

the devil allways make a fool of him self and all who follow him.hey / streetgang / JESUS still loves you in spite of your foolish remarks. out of the abudance of the heart the mounth speaketh, / aquote out of the BIBLE.

Django said:
It's synonymous with "happenstance" or "shit happens"....... something that wasn't neccesarily intentional.............

Modesty forbade using "vicissitudes"...............I mean Hell....I didn't wanna piss anyone off altogether.....:D

D
I think your a speakin' in the DEVIL's tongue right now!;)

king daddy said:
the devil allways make a fool of him self and all who follow him.hey / streetgang / JESUS still loves you in spite of your foolish remarks. out of the abudance of the heart the mounth speaketh, / aquote out of the BIBLE.

Uh-oh..........................:eek: :( :2in1:

Get the popcorn, Lynette............:rock:

joemags54 said:
I think your a speakin' in the DEVIL's tongue right now!;)

Now why would the Lord give me a corrupted tongue.......?

(The ultimate answer is "free will"......... or "Free Willy"....somethin' like that....)

D

Last edited:
king daddy said:

Jesus called me and told me I was f%&ked if I didn't put the wing back on...:dontknow: ....figured I would hedge my bets

Can I get an AMEN!!! :rock:
Nowwhat said:
Jesus called me and told me I was f%&ked if I didn't put the wing back on...:dontknow: ....figured I would hedge my bets

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back