I AM A SINNER

Nowwhat said:
Jesus called me and told me I was f%&ked if I didn't put the wing back on...:dontknow: ....figured I would hedge my bets

Uh-oh.... It's on now..............

I sinned when I didn't tell Lynette about buying the shifter.....

But, I will when the moment is perfect........ Timing (once again) is everything......:D ;)

D

Django said:

But, I will when the moment is perfect........ Timing (once again) is everything......:D ;)

D

yep....2008 sounds good...

Nowwhat said:
don't get me into a scuffle....I meant....tell the better half in '08.....:D

I think the moment will probably present itself within a week......

We're exceptionally good friends......... we have lotsa those moments.....:rock:

D

LitemUp said:
LOL Holy crap! I think that's the first time I've every heard that word used in real life. :D

Ummm.... Shhhhh.... This isn't real life! It's just a forum!

:D

sorry but in my opioun it looks like shit ,,,, dog poop,,,,,,,, I say save that for the 4 wheel drive ,,,,,whats next mud flaps

hey if you like it ,,,,,,,thats all that counts:rock: :rock:

stick said:
sorry but in my opioun it looks like shit ,,,, dog poop,,,,,,,, I say save that for the 4 wheel drive ,,,,,whats next mud flaps

hey if you like it ,,,,,,,thats all that counts:rock: :rock:

:idea: Oh, Oh, Oh,...And a 20' whip CB antenna.;)

dont forget the gun rack and Confederate flag sun screen on the back winder..not that theres anything wrong with that...

See, I told you

Sorry Man

Riff62 said:
dont forget the gun rack and Confederate flag sun screen on the back winder..not that theres anything wrong with that...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore::adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

If you like it than run with it. You can't please everyone.

Django said:

D

This makes me feel a little better. I am doing the same thing with my wife on the same mod.

Craig said:
Ohhh geez....side steps , bug guard!!! I won't say anything else...:dontknow:

You forgot MUDFLAPS !!!:rock: :rock:

Craig said:
Ohhh geez....side steps , bug guard!!! I won't say anything else...:dontknow:

No wing.... :eek:

Some people need that coulda had a V8 smack. The we would not have threads like this... ;)

BaggedHemi22 said:
Maybe he is just really short......:dontknow:

Joemags is really short and he didn't do that. ;)

I did see Joe using a rope ladder that dropped from his drivers seat so he could climb into his rig though. At least he knows not do add running boards.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back