I AM EXCITED!!

Luke said:
........... oh....

Wow that is a clean truck holy god...

If its still for sale when I am ready maybe we can work something out just maybe.

I would love a yellow fever tho... That would be my dream!!

I do have to agree that the yellow fevers are the nicest looking 10's!!:D with the nicest interior too:rock:

That white and blue one is tempting.... Maybe they will still have it when I'm ready!!

05QCSRT10 said:
You can get one with a few thousand miles for 10-15K less;)

Dude, he said low miles

not zero miles and free

There are at least 20 of them out there for 15k or less, but miles are a bit more the 58.... like by 3 zeros +

Well let me rephrase. I want the most virgin vehicle I can find for the best price. I would consider anything under 30k miles. But the lower the better.

Last edited:
I have one that is never driven in the rain or snow...stays in the garage for five months at a time...less than 7000 miles on the engine...

685 RWHP

But you don't want to pay what I would want to let it go!

IMG_0001-8.jpg

Candy3.jpg

Well who knows shoot me a pm!!

I love that black one. Holy.... That's clean as anything. I'm really gettin excited now..... I can't wait to start....

Let me know when you are ready.

A temping list...

2004 DODGE RAM SRT 10

Drive Train:
Centerforce clutch
Viper slave/master cyl.
Tremec 56 six speed transmission
X-Metal Gen IV shifter
Moe’s Performance Drive Shaft Loop
CalTracs and full rear wheel well liners

Strange/Carrie 35 spline rear axles
Detroit locker/cryo ring gear
4:56 differential ratio & Wilwood racing rear calipers
by JTS Venom Performance

Full Cat delete; MOPAR long tube headers
172 degree thermostat
Vector shift light
VEC III Piggyback to PCM
Methanol injection
IAT 5.6 Ohm resistor mod

Boost Modification: Roe Racing Twin Screw Top Mount Supercharger at 8.0 lbs boost; 48 lb per hour injectors.
Roe Racing Water/methanol injection. Tuned by Sean Roe, no one else!

Forged Diamond Pistons, Forged Oliver Pistons
Viper Gen IV Main Bearings
Beehive valve springs
Entire engine balanced, coated and port matching, by Master Viper Builder: John Edwards, JBZ Engines.

Venom Steel Braid brake lines, oil cooler lines, and power steering lines.
Justin’s battery relocation package.
Justin’s front fascia skid pad
Stinkers front fascia rubber bumper
Power coated front calipers, valve covers, hard radiator pipes by Justin.
"A" column triple gauge pod
Glass etching “Fang” in rear window by “HotRodMike”.

Lubricated exclusively by Royal Purple from JTS Venom Performance.

Rebuilt in Spring of 2008...less than 7000 miles since rebuild...has never been on the track since the rebuild.

Currently in storage until Spring Car Shows begin...

Last edited:
Bone said:
x 2 LMAO, that was some funny shit. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not what I was expecting to read.

Back To Topic - In my opinion, you should concentrate on what you are really after. You stated at first you want a Yellow Fever, that's your dream. Then you went white, now black. Not dissing you but if this is your dream truck then hold out for your dream combination which if I can read was the Yellow Fever. You don't want to buy one of these, do the engine work and customize it knowing deep down inside it's cool but not quite what you wanted. :eek: Congrats on the new pay increase and ability to purchase an SRT/10, they're a blast to drive and sexy as hell while still being a menacing force on the road. I love mine and would go as far as saying it's the funnest vehicle I have ever driven. :burnout:

Cheers,
Carl

TheBatram04.JPG

TheBatram02.JPG

TheBatram07.JPG

Well I have a 2004 Rumble Bee so im not too sure 2 yellow rams is a good idea. haha

I really love all the colors the srt-10 comes in

Red is just nasty
Black looks like a sleeper
White reminds me a great white shark haha
Silver is just clean looking

Im really thinking about black because it looks like a sleeper. If you dont know what it is it just looks like another dodge ram rollin around

Im letting the right color come to me. If the price and miles and mods are right the truck was meant for me!

Luke said:
Well I have a 2004 Rumble Bee so im not too sure 2 yellow rams is a good idea. haha

I really love all the colors the srt-10 comes in

Red is just nastyBlack looks like a sleeper
White reminds me a great white shark haha
Silver is just clean looking

Im really thinking about black because it looks like a sleeper. If you dont know what it is it just looks like another dodge ram rollin around

Im letting the right color come to me. If the price and miles and mods are right the truck was meant for me!

were not friends any more.........

:D jk good luck on your hunt mine is also forsale but red is nasty

I think the word "nasty" is kind of like "sick" these days...

I stay so confused...my students like to play with my mind...

Prof said:
I think the word "nasty" is kind of like "sick" these days...

I stay so confused...my students like to play with my mind...

Yeah I think thats what he meant.

05QCSRT10 said:
Yeah I think thats what he meant.

I may need you to help me interpret some of the comments I get from my students from time to time...they do love to laugh at me!

Yeaah i meant Red is AMAZING!! Thats what I meant by sick. It just looks like a monster!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back