I am going to ba a DAD....

Congrats Stefan. There is nothing in this world that can come close to being a father. My kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me. All the other stuff just rolls right off with just a smile from one of them.

congrats..the best thing ever!!! purely amazing!!!

that is great news. Being a parent is the hardest job you will ever have, and the most important 1 at that. :) Congrats to you both. What is the due date for the bundel of joy?

The doctors have said that it will be on the 13 of October...

I just cant wait....:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Stefan...:cheers:

Damn :( When did she tell you...............:eek: Dude I am so sorry you found out like this..............I thought the condoms were new :eek: I mean this time I even sewed 3 Magnums together to get full tip coverage :dontknow: Oh well if your happy then I am happy I was there to dribble a little for ya ;) :D

Congrats my Brother..............I am very happy for you :rock: :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
Damn :( When did she tell you...............:eek: Dude I am so sorry you found out like this..............I thought the condoms were new :eek: I mean this time I even sewed 3 Magnums together to get full tip coverage :dontknow: Oh well if your happy then I am happy I was there to dribble a little for ya ;) :D

Congrats my Brother..............I am very happy for you :rock: :rock: :rock:

I just knew Mikey would claim to be the father.;) :p :D

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
So did i....:D :D But anyway thank you all ....:rock: :rock: :rock:
It made you laugh, it made you cry and you became part of it all at the same time right :D So long as I made you laugh and question the validity of the claim for even a split second..............I did my job LOLOOOOL :p

This is great news, congrats.

I know my son is the greatest thing that every happened in my life, and I thank God every day for me being so blessed.

Bill.

Just got in from golf and saw this happy news.....

Congratulations to you both......

I pray that Jenny and the baby both do well in labor.....

Your life is a bout to change in a very big way......

Welcome to parenthood.......Have a cigar...!

God bless you both....

Django

From the bottom of our hearts thank you all.....:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stefan and Jenny.....:coffee:

Congratulations there Stefan!!! Thats awesome news! I wish I had some advice to offer, but I have no kids.

If he/she ever sets the backyard on fire, have mercy on him/her. Please!!!! :D

TheSickness said:
That's Badass Wooden shoe wearin Clogboy :D I guess you guys don't really knock boots then huh :dontknow: If you missed you could really jack up a shin with them pointy Bastards :D :2in1:

Hey needle dick we don't use wooden shoes but if we did i would kick your ass whit them...:D :D :D :D

Stefan.....:coffee:

Roz-SRT said:
Congratulations there Stefan!!! Thats awesome news! I wish I had some advice to offer, but I have no kids.

If he/she ever sets the backyard on fire, have mercy on him/her. Please!!!! :D

Thanks my friend....But if my kid is any thing like me he/she would not just set the backyard on fire...:D :D

Stefan...:coffee:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back