I am going to ba a DAD....

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY IT IS OFFICIAL WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY...:party: :party: :party:

I am so happy that i cant describe it in words..:star: :dancing: :star: :dancing:

We have had our share of problems so this baby is so welcome you wouldn't believe it...:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

At the same time it scares the living daylight out of me i am so happy..I am going to be a dad..:cool: :cool: ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bISJ2zi1zQ

Stefan and Jenny....:cheers:

Last edited:
Heart felt congratulations to you both!!!...awesome news..:rock: :rock: :rock: :dancing:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Very cool!! I am expecting one in 4 days.

We are so happy for you my friend...:dancing: :party: :dancing2:

Give your girl a hug from us...:knuddel:

Stefan...:cheers:

And now your life will never be the same, and this is in a good way.

Congratulations to you and Jenny.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congratulations..welcome to the toughest job you will ever love..lol

CONGRATULATIONS!:dancing: you will soon feel a sense of pride,happiness and acomplishment only a father will know! and the best part...those feelings will be with you the rest of your life!

Congrats.......

Let the good times roll

SRT-10 OF SWEDEN said:
FINALLY IT IS OFFICIAL WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY...:party: :party: :party:

I am so happy that i cant describe it in words..:star: :dancing: :star: :dancing:

We have had our share of problems so this baby is so welcome you wouldn't believe it...:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

At the same time it scares the living daylight out of me i am so happy..I am going to be a dad..:cool: :cool: ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bISJ2zi1zQ

Stefan and Jenny....:cheers:

Congratulations to you guys. There is not one thing on this earth more enjoyable and wondrous than having a child and being parents.:congrats: :congrats: :cheers: :cheers:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back