I am Sorry

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To the new ZO6 that thought I was driving a stock Viper today....I did not want to turn your good day into a bad one.....but you asked and you received a Viper Spanking......sorry.....hope tomorrow is a better day for you...
smile.gif

Walt

I bet the "wtf" look on that guys face was priceless! good job!

TheSickness said:
Walt.........:dontknow: :D

Yep same number you have it but Vickie is using it today since she dropped hers in the pot today.....so she is using mine while driving to Austin to visit Hannah.

He is probably at the service department bitchin' "it just doesn't seem to have any acceleration..."

K-80-123 said:
Yep same number you have it but Vickie is using it today since she dropped hers in the pot today.....so she is using mine while driving to Austin to visit Hannah.
I can call u at home :elefant:

LitemUp said:
Sweet! How badly was the spanking. So details please.

He pulls up to me on the turnpike I was going 75mph.....he pulled up beside me and reved his motor.....so we took off...I was in 4th crusing....I shifted to 3rd and mat the throttle.....the rear tires light up they finally grab.....I run it up to red...hit 4th....mat the thottle.....look behind he is 20 cars behind me.....pulls off next exit......and he did not get to see the full power of this car....it is scary fast..;)

lol.. can u imagine .. u just buy your new z06 bein doin well around town pull up to your first viper .. dealer tells you its faster than a viper .. lol and u get a beating so badly LOL awsome...

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
lol.. can u imagine .. u just buy your new z06 bein doin well around town pull up to your first viper .. dealer tells you its faster than a viper .. lol and u get a beating so badly LOL awsome...

That would be such a bummer!! He probably thought the dealer had just swapped out C6 badges for some ZO6 badges!:eek:

Although I am sure he heard those TT's spool up! Probably looking for a installer as we speak!:D

Glad you're representin' Walt!:rock: :rock:

Mine just sits...:dontknow:

hey great :rock: :rock: ..........you have the fastest street car on 2WD i suppose....don't even know IF there are 4WDs ( street cars ) who could keep up....:dontknow: Veyron :confused: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back