I broke down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bad!

mopower1958 said:
Tony that is the Challenger Classic in B5 blue with the RT Stripe and Challenger in script like the old ones. The new 5.7 will have 375 hp with the six speed and the car is around 150 lbs lighter than the SRT version. I have an '09 brochure!!
yessir! it will be one sweet ride bo:rock: :rock: :rock:

Thanks for the review Tony. It doesnt surprise me that your getting more attention than the ten did when it was new. The hype on the Challenger has been high.

I like those wheels on the blue one for sure!

patrick

Can't wait to get to the Nats and see a bunch of them together!! Got my tickets Friday!! This is the Challenger tribute year:rock: :rock: Its a crying shame that you and Eddie won't be there with yours...... too bad!!;) ;)

I picked up my #4970 black Challenger today. It is a attention grabber for sure. I had it for under 2 hours and have had 3 different people ask me if they could take pictures of it.

Went by a local dealer these evening..not the one I have bought from...he has 3 in his showroom...black, silver & orange....and they want to deal bad....:D

Stinker said:
Post up the info bo, someone may be interested:rock:

that would be near Johnson , city tenn right:D

Not near..in Johnson City...Carl Gregory........My dealer (Alleys) has an orange one and there is another orange one at Grindstaff in Elizabethon, TN....all within a 20 mile radious..

Stinker said:
Sweet sir, oh and btw msrp;)

My dealer sold the first one for $20K over...guy put down a $5K deposit almost 2 yrs ago...didnt care what it cost or what color/options...just wanted the 1st one sold in this area.......idiot..:slug:

I think I am having withdrawal symtoms:eek:

I need ............I need..........to drive the butal 8:p

Man ! first car I have had in .......................shoot years!

allways had trucks, this thing is a dream:D

Stinker said:
I think I am having withdrawal symtoms:eek:

I need ............I need..........to drive the butal 8:p

Man ! first car I have had in .......................shoot years!

allways had trucks, this thing is a dream:D

hell Stink....I will drive down tonight and drive the Chally around and report back to you how it feels......dont thank me..just glad to help...:D

FATJACK said:
I knew it....Brutal 8, and you said HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOO

LOLOL jsut the name buddy, only thing this girl will get is exhaust, a cold air,maybe rims and a tune.....

other than that.................jsut alot of TLC:D

Stinker said:
LOLOL jsut the name buddy, only thing this girl will get is exhaust, a cold air,maybe rims and a tune.....

other than that.................jsut alot of TLC:D

Thats todays plan

Been away on vacation, just saw this. Holy Hanna! Tony and Jo, major congrat's........BEEAAAUUUTIIIFUL! Lotsa luck!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back