I broke down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bad!

TNVIPER said:
Best way to get rid of cats is to be good to them and feed them.....makes it much easier to grab them and stuff into a cage for the trip to the "new home"...;) :D
LOLOL I know, but they get more:mad:

SWEET RIDE. I HAD A '71 BAck in '76. i traded my '67 hemi gtx for it.
CONGRATS!!!:congrats:

congrats, the question i have is this, WHY ARE YOU NOT OUT DRIVING IT!?!?!?!? this one gonna be a garage queen too??? :D

Stanimal said:
congrats, the question i have is this, WHY ARE YOU NOT OUT DRIVING IT!?!?!?!? this one gonna be a garage queen too??? :D

no sir:D been working on the paint all freaking day:( I am kinda anal aobut perfect paint:p

I was that way about my truck until the goobs that put my turbos on demolished the paint:mad: still keep it nice, but gouges and deep scratches .......well , she will get painted one day;)

well, as you know from the truck, unless the charger is a garage queen the second you drive it all that hard work will mean nothing..... o well :D...

btw, have you looked into Perma Plate, i ahd it on my truck, and NEVER got a single nic on the paint for 3 years. absolutely amazing and is relatively cheap. ask your dealer about it....

Stanimal said:
well, as you know from the truck, unless the charger is a garage queen the second you drive it all that hard work will mean nothing..... o well :D...

btw, have you looked into Perma Plate, i ahd it on my truck, and NEVER got a single nic on the paint for 3 years. absolutely amazing and is relatively cheap. ask your dealer about it....

perma plate is real good, but dont know , kinda ol fashioned I guess, use my own little dealeo:p

Sweet ride...now lower it, turbo it, and spray it.

Stinker said:
no sir:D been working on the paint all freaking day:( I am kinda anal aobut perfect paint:p

What's your process then Tony? I would really like to know. :confused:

Wil

Other than Jay Leno's ride, thats the first black one I have seen. Awesome Tony.................need way more pics dude. Lots of em please!!! Would also love to hear your impressions on how she rides etc...

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Other than Jay Leno's ride, thats the first black one I have seen. Awesome Tony.................need way more pics dude. Lots of em please!!! Would also love to hear your impressions on how she rides etc...

patrick

no prob bro, gotta few things to do right quick then we going ridding, will take a few pics and give a review:D

I might have to come visit Stink since I am less than 2 hrs away...I have seen 2 Challengers so far and both were orange...I plan on buying a black 2009 and would like to see one..;)

TNVIPER said:
I might have to come visit Stink since I am less than 2 hrs away...I have seen 2 Challengers so far and both were orange...I plan on buying a black 2009 and would like to see one..;)

LOLOL no prob bro, hell jsut come down to panama:rock:

but I am off exit 28 off the new hwy321, which is off exit 123 off 40:D

NICE WORK STINK!!! that is wicked. Two of the sickest rides around! awesome man:)

Stinker said:
no prob bro, gotta few things to do right quick then we going ridding, will take a few pics and give a review:D

Excellent dude, looking forward to more, more, more first hand info on this hotrod!!!

I must say after spending way too much time polishing and attempting to keep my black truck clean I told myself never a black vehicle again! WRONG...........your car just looks so good..........I really dig the carbon fibre decal thingy too.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back