I broke down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bad!

FSTJACK said:
Stinker said:
it is:D

you talking about my self centered ego right:p

Egomanic with an inferiority complex..... :vroam: :party: :argh: :marchmellow: :congrats: :willy: :questionmark: :bawling: :driver: :top: :banghead: :egg: :boring: :adore: :alberteinstein: :shot:
that is real good quotin there jack:)

Congrat's Tony....:rock: :rock: She's purdy:congrats:

Stinker said:
Ok.........so none of you phuggers are gonna make fun of my broke down ol wooden fence huh?:p :p :p :p :p

What fence

Tony its sweet. Left the dlrship earlier today....they have 2 HEMI Orange
SRT-8s on the lot. I think I like the black and silver ones better. Just my
pref. Congrats.

Tony:rock: :D :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Thanks Tony:D

Well one good thing about the silver and the black is there arent that many, from what I am told the majority is orange, only a handfull is black and silver.

Viper Jeff knows more on that tho:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats to you Tony...Very nice ride...I am soooooo jealous...:D
Nice addition to your stable...:D

ViperJeff said:
What fence

LOLOL that thing has been up for twenty years:D

my neighbor says it an eyesore, and his wife wants it down, and I want his wifes cats to not come into my carport, no cats, I'll take the fence down, till then, LOOK AT IT BIATCH:p

Stinker said:

my neighbor says it an eyesore, and his wife wants it down, and I want his wifes cats to not come into my carport, no cats, I'll take the fence down, till then, LOOK AT IT BIATCH:p
Hahahaha Neighborly ehh :marchmellow: You should give me and Chub a ride at the same time :marchmellow:

Stinker said:
Ok.........so none of you phuggers are gonna make fun of my broke down ol wooden fence huh?:p :p :p :p :p

I'm surprised your fence is even standing.
Thanks to a couple active hurricane seasons, I got to put new fence up two years in a row. Think its good for a bit.

walbert said:
I'm surprised your fence is even standing.
Thanks to a couple active hurricane seasons, I got to put new fence up two years in a row. Think its good for a bit.

LOLOL it dont , it leans reeeeaaaalllllllllbad:D

Stinker said:

Best way to get rid of cats is to be good to them and feed them.....makes it much easier to grab them and stuff into a cage for the trip to the "new home"...;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back