I broke down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bad!

bigike said:
NICE!

hey so the truckers are doing well again? bump in the per mile charge?
Hehe, that's funny. NO - High fuel prices are killing the truck drivers.:( :dontknow: :(

At any rate - That's Purdy!:rock: Saw my first Challenger today going through Philly!

Now please Tony, take it out in the street and burn some rubber. I heard the first-year Challengers had an Open-Rear (No Limited Slip)? I hope that's not the case!:eek:

They got an orange one on an outdoor display in OKC. I don't dare stop to look at it, last time I did that I brought home my SRT 10.

looks like were gonna have a challenger grudge match race in pcb now:D

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congrats!

That's fuggin' awesome... :top:

Bastard! Now I want one too!!! :argh: :argh: :argh:

Hey thanks fellas:D

but uh, no trucking still sux:D

this is the new ride thanks to my baby:rock: she takes good care of me, but I gotta sell my 17 year old mazda now:( :D

LOLOL Sickness I would bring it out and give ya a ride bo, but dont think ya big ass would fit:p :p :p mine barely does:D

but have checked it out, from one end to the other so far, no hairline scratchs:rock: so off to polishing we gooooooo:D

looks good, I really love the way they look!!!

If you get sick of the 10 let me know ;)

You only live once brother gotta have the toys.

Stinker said:
it is:D

you talking about my self centered ego right:p

Egomanic with an inferiority complex..... :vroam: :party: :argh: :marchmellow: :congrats: :willy: :questionmark: :bawling: :driver: :top: :banghead: :egg: :boring: :adore: :alberteinstein: :shot:

Stinker said:
Ok.........so none of you phuggers are gonna make fun of my broke down ol wooden fence huh?:p :p :p :p :p
I guess it's like the background of a boobie picture. We get tunnel vision and can't see past our objects of desire. Lucky SOB. I still don't see what Joanne see's in you. I guess there isn't much chance I'll fit in the car either then. SOB......

LOLOLOLOL I think you'd fit there big Dave, oh and Eddie is supposed to come up to winston next weekend, maybe we can get him to meet up around Gregs or summin:D

FSTJACK said:
Egomanic with an inferiority complex..... :vroam: :party: :argh: :marchmellow: :congrats: :willy: :questionmark: :bawling: :driver: :top: :banghead: :egg: :boring: :adore: :alberteinstein: :shot:

Egomani what?:D

Stinker said:
Eddie is supposed to come up to winston next weekend, maybe we can get him to meet up around Gregs or summin:D
Keep me posted. I might be looking for something to do next weekend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back