I can almost see again

srt 10 jimbo said:
Had mine done 6 months ago, best 3,000 i ever spent, they took about 5 minutes on each eye. now I dont make my own off ramps on the freeway.
navy paid for mine, but i agree, i would shell out the $$$$ on my own if i had to!!!

The wife had it done several years ago, and she says it's the best money we have spent, medicaly, but she says the boob job will be beter!

And all the time, I thought this was a thread about holiday hangovers and drunkeness... :dontknow:

Glad yer recovering nicely......:congrats:

D

Django said:
And all the time, I thought this was a thread about holiday hangovers and drunkeness... :dontknow:

D

Nice!

Django said:

D
sometimes you have to do things to offset the double vision....:D

And yes new boobs are great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Borden's SRT said:
sometimes you have to do things to offset the double vision....:D

And yes new boobs are great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nnnn deeeed, I mean that's what she says!

linemup said:
Nnnn deeeed, I mean that's what she says!
I had a set, well my ex gets to keep those anyways, they were fun.

Gotta find a new set soon. The hunt will be on once the papers are signed i guess. lol:D

I was just going to say, the difference between this and boobs, is this goes with YOU.

Bill.

My vision is fine though, so she would get to keep her sight and teets, might as well enjoy them while I can huh!

My wife had it 'back in the day' when it cost about $8k (Lasik)...she went from having to find her glasses with her hands when she got out of bed in the morning to 20/20 the day after surgery. Now, about 12 or 13 years later, she needs glasses for reading...she also thinks of it as the best investment we ever made.

Now about the other best investment...I know that most of you would not post pictures (before and after) of breast augmentation (or reduction)...but I do have an academic interest...I am contemplating a research paper and government grant on augmentation and reduction so I would greatly appreciate each of you sending me pictures via pm or email so I could complete my preliminary data gathering...you photos would be greatly appreciated....and would be held in the strictest confidence...:flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute: :flute:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back