I did it!

Congrats!!!!!
Very Motivational.

Great job taking your life back! I started walking 2 months ago. Now for the past month I power walk turns and jog the straits. Man I feel great! I hope you continue to feel better as well sir. I have read in some cases, that once a person with high blood pressure and or diabetes established a healthy weight again they no longer showed symptoms of having those problems anymore.

Walking is how I started as well. I have a park 2 block away from my house that has a track that is 3/4 of a mile. And for the life of me I couldn't run to the end of my street without getting gased. Now I'm running 2 miles a day in under 20 minutes 3-4 times per week. I ran my first 5k in March and completed it in under 30 minutes. I feel amazing turned 40 yrs old this April and I can tell honestly that I haven't been this healthy since I was 25.

And yes I no longer have any health issues.

Keep it up. I have an app that helps me keep track while I'm running that gives you time and distance while you working out and logs all of your workout sessions, it even gives you weekly, and monthly reports. It's called Map My Run and its free.

I'm glad to hear about your health returning to normal. That's celebration news to me! :party:

Back