I did it!

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to share my accomplishment with you all since I consider you guys my extended family. Last year in April I had become very concerned for my health after going in for a routine health check up with my doctor. She told me that I had hypertension, high blood pressure and was borderline diabetic. At 39 yrs of age it was not good especially that I'm predisposed to that due to my family's medical history, and what really hit home was that she told me that I would be lucky if I get to the age of 50 if I didn't make some changes. I was the unhealthiest i had ever been in my life weighing in over 260 lbs. So I decided that it was time to make some changes in my life. Here are some pics of me before and after.

BEFORE

AFTER

With the weight you have lost your 10 will be lighter & quicker & so will you. Congrats.

Thanks guys. It was not an easy feat to accomplish. It took a lot of hard work to get to where I'm at right now. But if I could do it any one can.

Amazing transformation buddy! You look fantastic.

Lots of gym time, cardio, and a freak change in diet?

Great job taking your life back! I started walking 2 months ago. Now for the past month I power walk turns and jog the straits. Man I feel great! I hope you continue to feel better as well sir. I have read in some cases, that once a person with high blood pressure and or diabetes established a healthy weight again they no longer showed symptoms of having those problems anymore.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back