I did it

I washed it for the first time this morning before work.... What an experience... it felt sort of sexual in some weird way. Those curves are sexy!
I went to a local "ricer" car show last night. Had a crowd of about 40 around the car at all times.
On my way home I was waiting at a light at midnight and a Silver 05 convertible Viper pulls next to me. We have a chat, we are actually neighbors! At green we go! The Gen V is NOTICABLY faster. Like damn, its faster than a Gen III. When I drove a Gen III years ago it was the fastest thing I had ever driven. This Gen V is so much more refined.

LOVE this car. My face hurts so much from smiling.

Congrats Pete! That is a great looking car.

I washed it for the first time this morning before work.... What an experience... it felt sort of sexual in some weird way. Those curves are sexy!
I went to a local "ricer" car show last night. Had a crowd of about 40 around the car at all times.
On my way home I was waiting at a light at midnight and a Silver 05 convertible Viper pulls next to me. We have a chat, we are actually neighbors! At green we go! The Gen V is NOTICABLY faster. Like damn, its faster than a Gen III. When I drove a Gen III years ago it was the fastest thing I had ever driven. This Gen V is so much more refined.

LOVE this car. My face hurts so much from smiling.

Not suprised with the outcome vs the Gen 3 viper. Those were 11 second cars stock back in the day, your car is an easy 10 second car stock (with tire).

Hard to believe ive owned this car for 2 years already. Such an amazing car!

Awesome and congratulations! It is crazy... I bought my first Viper going on two years now as well. It wasn't a GenV but even the GenIII was awesome. The GenIV that I have now I am completely in love with. Just took it out for the first time the other day since last season, DAMN I forget so fast how insane these cars are.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back