I feel like an idiot

Screw it bro. When its fixed do it again don't let it beat you. Or I'm an idiot :dontknow:
Says the guy with the supercharged truck and no times slips :aetsch:

Its amazing how fast you can go from being in control to feeling like an idiot. It happens every day. I know that is just a terrible feeling. I was really enjoying my truck one day and reached over to the glove box and ran over a curb. I was sick. Hang in there, you'll get it fixed and be back an better than ever.

Riiiiiiigggghhhhhttttt. "Honest officer, I was reaching into the glovebox when my truck suddenly accelerated, got sideways, and hit a curb" ;) Its cool Bro, your story is safe with us. :D

Last edited:
I'm going I'm going
frabz-COOL-STORY-BRO-800ba1.jpg

You are now a member of the "Curb Club", Welcome

DSC_0022_jpg.jpg

Says the guy with the supercharged truck and no times slips :aetsch:

Riiiiiiigggghhhhhttttt. "Honest officer, I was reaching into the glovebox when my truck suddenly accelerated, got sideways, and hit a curb" ;) Its cool Bro, your story is safe with us. :D
Thats great! I wish I was trying to be a hero, that would be a better story. Either way, its a terrible sound and feeling. Thanks for humoring me.

Thats great! I wish I was trying to be a hero, that would be a better story. Either way, its a terrible sound and feeling. Thanks for humoring me.
Humoring people was my only intention :) Glad to hear you got a chuckle.

I agree, that sound and feeling are very unpleasant.

Better be my last for awhile... cant afford to many dumbass mistakes lol

Don't worry about, you know the deal, crap happens. Just make sure when that axle shaft gets pulled out the diff gets checked. From the looks of it, you might be ok bc the axle snapped off. Maybe it did not get driven into the dif. hard enough to f something up. Maybe.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back