I feel like an idiot

Mopar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As i was leaving work today after a 16 hour shift, i decided to be stupid.

IMG_0873_zpsbdfb5669.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0874_zpsf08ce761.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0874_zpsf08ce761.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0871_zps4810c698.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gave her the onion on a wet road and hit a dry patch... then back to a wet patch and over a curb.

It happens, Bro. We are right at that power level where it needs to be pointed in a straight line, with plenty of room to run, before matting it. No more kicking the back end out, even in the rain (or April snow, for that matter). And just so you know, these trucks are TOUGH. They'll get everything put back together and it will drive like nothing ever happened.

It happens, Bro. We are right at that power level where it needs to be pointed in a straight line, with plenty of room to run, before matting it. No more kicking the back end out, even in the rain (or April snow, for that matter). And just so you know, these trucks are TOUGH. They'll get everything put back together and it will drive like nothing ever happened.

thats what im hoping for, getiing it on the lift tomorrow to look at the total damage with the insurance agent.

Same thing happen to me punched it to the floor an the morning dew on the road put me sideways almost hitting a mail box haha was shaken up a bit just about wrecked my new truck, after that backed it up an parked it in the lane way an decided to take the beater truck to work haha learned real quick to respect the truck and the power it has

That really sux !! I'm sure you won't be doing that again, lesson learnt I bet, could have been alot worse!!! Glad your ok and not hurt is the main thing!

Hell i thought you where trying out a new camo tire least your man enough to admit fault and post pics

That really sucks Mac! Good luck getting it back together and let me know if you need anything.

Ahh don't feel bad bro, I wrecked my 05 Hemi Daytona truck driving like an asshat. Lost control and hit a sign, ran over the curb. $6k in damages. Few pics for ya. But this drove me to get the 10 a few weeks later.

Its amazing how fast you can go from being in control to feeling like an idiot. It happens every day. I know that is just a terrible feeling. I was really enjoying my truck one day and reached over to the glove box and ran over a curb. I was sick. Hang in there, you'll get it fixed and be back an better than ever.

If you gonna do an insurance claim pull the diff cover off and look inside the rearend no telling what it could've done with a smack that hard.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back