I few been looking for the new badges.

LOL good try though Sim, wow auction is up to 60+ lol it was at 20 when i first found it

sounds like you need to stay on ramdude. he was talkin that badge talk like 3 months ago. i woujld call him everyday. Viperhauler was mulling sellin me his headers when he was more serious about sellin his truck. evry chance i got i would invade his threads/posts, and send him texts all day every day. some times a whole text would say "HEADERS" ,,,,, hahaha. it was fun. suprized he didnt change his #. LMAO.

it didnt work for me, but who knows, ramdude might take to it. he needs to get on with it anyways.

hahahaha. u hear that ramdude!!!!??? and i still want that pick of ur wheels:rock::rock::rock:

sounds like you need to stay on ramdude. he was talkin that badge talk like 3 months ago. i woujld call him everyday. Viperhauler was mulling sellin me his headers when he was more serious about sellin his truck. evry chance i got i would invade his threads/posts, and send him texts all day every day. some times a whole text would say "HEADERS" ,,,,, hahaha. it was fun. suprized he didnt change his #. LMAO.

it didnt work for me, but who knows, ramdude might take to it. he needs to get on with it anyways.

hahahaha. u hear that ramdude!!!!??? and i still want that pick of ur wheels:rock::rock::rock:

LOL yeah i dont like buggin people. Especially when he said he will give those to me FREEEEEE lol

But i do remember him sayin he would probley do it over the weekend...wonder if he did........................ LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back