I finally did it......

THEDAV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
. . . . I asked my girlfriend of 7 years to be my wife.:dancing:

I popped the question New Years Eve on Main Street of Disney Land right after the the "do you believe?" narrative, the lights dimmed, Snow White's castel lit up with the fake snow falling, fireworks, Celine Dion singing . . . the whole works.

This is what I said "we are in the happiest place on earth, will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife? Will you marry me:questionmark:" :handkiss:I almost choked though! I thought I was going to be sick, I could barely talk, and I talk for a living. I couldn't believe I was so scared!:argh::argh::argh::afraid::afraid:

I do give myself a pat on the back for being so "romantical" though:D

And good news #2 . . . . . . . I still get to keep the viper truck!:rock:

Just wanted to share with you guys!:marchmellow::marchmellow:

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 27
Congrats and nice ring ---:rock::rock::rock:

Congrats. :congrats:

congrats:congrats::congrats::rock::rock:

what she say???:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

congrats:congrats::congrats::rock::rock:

what she say???:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

LOL, I forgot, she said yes. :D

It was funny, she went in to the BOO HOO HOO sobbing cry and our daughter whispered to her "Mommy, say yes'.

Congrats and nice ring ---:rock::rock::rock:

thanks!

She had a picture of that ring saved on her phone for over 2 years, so she made it easy for me it that sense. When I went to the jeweler though I almost considered selling the truck when he told me what I was getting myself into!:argh:

LOL, I forgot, she said yes. :D

It was funny, she went in to the BOO HOO HOO sobbing cry and our daughter whispered to her "Mommy, say yes'.

most excellent :congrats::rock::burnout:

what are you nuts ,,,run like hell while you still can :D

what are you nuts ,,,run like hell while you still can :D

I know, I'm no longer the last man standing, outta all my boys!

But you haven't seen my girlfriend . . . . er. . . fiance' . . . . . . . she's worth the viper truck on her finger:D

plus she is getting me Tony's lower kit for my birthday . . . . she's a keeper! :rock:
:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back