I finally did it......

Hey great to hear, if it's been 7 years. really it can only get better :D:D

Hope all is well.

man that's really good....... Thats to cute bro!! Your daughter made it classic with her line " Mommy say yes!"

man that's really good....... Thats to cute bro!! Your daughter made it classic with her line " Mommy say yes!"

She did for sure! :rock:

The whole thing was pretty memorable. We went to Disney Land for Monica, not the kids, she is a Disney nut. She can sing every song of Little Mermaid from memory!:D So for her, it was the perfect time and place.

I know, I'm no longer the last man standing, outta all my boys!

But you haven't seen my girlfriend . . . . er. . . fiance' . . . . . . . she's worth the viper truck on her finger:D

If I remember right you slipped up once and posted a pic of her. Beautiful Lady, Stinker and I both damn near passed out. LOL

he went to jarrods! lol. congrats, she sounds to be supportive of you and your truck, so thats a good start. good luck.

. . . . I asked my girlfriend of 7 years to be my wife.:dancing:

I popped the question New Years Eve on Main Street of Disney Land right after the the "do you believe?" narrative, the lights dimmed, Snow White's castel lit up with the fake snow falling, fireworks, Celine Dion singing . . . the whole works.

This is what I said "we are in the happiest place on earth, will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife? Will you marry me:questionmark:" :handkiss:I almost choked though! I thought I was going to be sick, I could barely talk, and I talk for a living. I couldn't believe I was so scared!:argh::argh::argh::afraid::afraid:

I do give myself a pat on the back for being so "romantical" though:D

And good news #2 . . . . . . . I still get to keep the viper truck!:rock:

Just wanted to share with you guys!:marchmellow::marchmellow:

congratulations man! I wish you all the best and hope you end up as happy as I am 25 years later buddy,
turning one up for you tonight my man:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back