I got my ass handed to me by a L

Prof said:
Why flash and VECII? Just trying to learn...
There are gains to be had by using both.The hp and torque gains are optimized by tweaking both programs.Also you can do things like turn on fans earlier with the flash that you can`t do with the VEC.

dont sweat losing to an L, MOST of them are not stock,,,you got to remember that the gen 2 lightning came out in 1999,,,,so we got a few years of development on you guys

the biggest thing you need is the hook up,,,wether it is better tire compound or better weight transfer,,,both probably

you guys will be there soon,,,,im sure of it

I need to start modding man...I don't know why I haven't started! This is what my plan is:

DC Stage 2 Flash
K&N Intake-I know this is minimal help
Texas Yellow Fever inspired Ported Throttlebody
Boomer mid's
Magnaflow Exhaust

I'd love to do headers, but I think Nowwhat's got me convinced for now, too much money for the power. Maybe down the road I'll give in.

without headers I ran 13.8/13.9ish :) and I only have one header on! imagine if I had both :)

Mike

greatone61 said:
I need to start modding man...I don't know why I haven't started! This is what my plan is:

DC Stage 2 Flash
K&N Intake-I know this is minimal help
Texas Yellow Fever inspired Ported Throttlebody
Boomer mid's
Magnaflow Exhaust

I'd love to do headers, but I think Nowwhat's got me convinced for now, too much money for the power. Maybe down the road I'll give in.

AWDisuzu said:
without headers I ran 13.8/13.9ish :) and I only have one header on! imagine if I had both :)

Mike

So A header resulted in 3 tenths off your quarter mile?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back