I hate snow!

alexspop

HELLCAT POWERED
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a little dusting last night.:mad: Oh yeah, here are some pics of the new ride that I never got around to taking.:D

Last edited:
Ya us in the northeast missed it the wind blew it inland.. sorry bud some of that was ment for us

LOL... I knew I would get the garage comments. Unfortunately it is already full, but at least the Camaro and Nova are clean.:D

Begood said:
Damn, how much snow are you getting?

Bill.

Depends on what news channel you watch. I've heard everything from 14 - 24 inches. It's hard to tell here, the wind really made some serious drifts.

Dusting? Thats great. I love the snow too, but I only get to visit it. :D

My 10 is in the garage, another 6-8" on the way. Not much, but the way the idiots around here drive I don't want to put a target out there for them to run into. I love snow, I own a body shop, keep it comin.

Where's Al Gore???? Oh wait, global warming IS global cooling too. We dodged this storm by a few miles and really only got the dusting. Later this week I think we are in for a major storm comparable to the 78 blizzard. Wait and see.

We got about 2 feet in Woodbridge, VA. Just had the road grater swing by, for the third time, to forge out the street. Yeah, shoveling 2 feet, 3 feet drifts and 4 foot piles left by the grater is so much fun...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back